Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Day 38 Update

MemberMember
(@darren212)

Posted : 07/15/2015 7:06 pm

Today is the mark of day 38. I'm here to report my progress so far so here we go. These couple of days I've been feeling extremely exhausted and unenthusiastic about anything. I've been feeling really weird from the inside, almost like empty. I have talked to myself in a negative way saying I suck and that I'm never going to make it. I've been feeling down in other words. As long as my face, I got two yesterday and a couple on my neck, which they hurt a lot. I also broke out on my back as well, painful ones but not that many as before, and my skin has gotten redder since last time. Other than that, nothing else has changed. I'll keep an update next week.

Bye and wish me luck.

MemberMember
(@glb2130)

Posted : 07/15/2015 7:31 pm

Today is the mark of day 38. I'm here to report my progress so far so here we go. These couple of days I've been feeling extremely exhausted and unenthusiastic about anything. I've been feeling really weird from the inside, almost like empty. I have talked to myself in a negative way saying I suck and that I'm never going to make it. I've been feeling down in other words. As long as my face, I got two yesterday and a couple on my neck, which they hurt a lot. I also broke out on my back as well, painful ones but not that many as before, and my skin has gotten redder since last time. Other than that, nothing else has changed. I'll keep an update next week.

Bye and wish me luck.

hey, good luck and keep your head up. i'm sorry you are feeling this way. you should try to talk to some friends about how you feel or try to talk with some other people who have been on accutane about what's going on because i think that would really help to know if they've had similar feelings.