Notifications
Clear all

Very Concise Accutane (Absorica) Log - 25/ Male/ Asian - W/ Pictures

MemberMember
(@david1017)

Posted : 07/02/2015 10:11 am

Hey David, it's been a while since you've updated. If you don't mind, could you possibly post a photo update of your skin? It would be great to see the changes and progress.I spoke with my dermatologist and he went over the entire Accutane treatment plan and such. It's all very overwhelming right now and I'm still thinking over the decision and commitment. Last question, have you drank any alcohol during your treatment?

Hey! Sorry. I've been only updating when there was any noticeable change. I will do update photos soon.

DAY 28-37Activity: Have been clear for a week now. (clear of actives... still have red marks, hyperpigmentation, etc.)Side effects: Still dry lips (Carmex in the morning takes care of it). Joints aren't bothering me as much. No headaches! Overall no side effects besides the dry lips.Misc: So I haven't been updating much because of the lack of changes. I wanted to go back to this thread way later in the future so I can come back and read what I went through. Because of this, I don't want too many days of updates unless there are changes. I plan on doing update photos soon!