Scalp Acne

MemberMember
(@hasnatali)

Posted : 07/10/2014 3:20 am

<p>I have acne for more than 10 yrs and i worked around alot but not found any best solution forever, as now adays i am on accutane 10mg per day, but after closing the dose it breaks out again with the same servrity, i am on accutane for more than one yrs so for it work for time being so please help me how i can get rid of my mild acne</p>

MemberMember
(@hasnatali)

Posted : 07/12/2014 4:12 am

i am waiting something sp special from acne.org the best doctors to study my case and reply me as i couldn't receive any reply until now, as i am on roaccutane for almost 14 months, my douse was 20mg for 6 months and after that i reduce it to 10mg as i was feeling good but just after 2 months it breakouts again as same as was before,

i would like to explain my case from begging,

in my teenage when i was 20yrs old it appeared over my face and till today as i am 29yrs old still the same,the problem is i used alot of douse but no vain as a result i am getting worse and worse face and once someone suggest me to take a bath in a hot water spring which is coming from down a hill containing Sulpher after all i took a bath in a cold water then my life was totally destroyed as i went to bed for more than one yr and couldn't went out of the room.

So Please help me out of the delimma so that i can live a happy life with my family

i am waiting for kind reply and will appreciate any reply.

Thanks to all

live happy and long lives