Notifications
Clear all

1St Accutane Course! - 17 Y/o Boy (With Weekly Pics)

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 01/17/2014 12:37 pm

DAY 66

Hey guys :) Face is still healing from my IB. I have got a new pimplets, which has became soo white, will wait for tomorrow to see if I sould pop it.. I can feel like 2-3 pimplets on each cheek under my skin.. Now my red marks should just fade very fastly! I hope to be clear soon :)

Hope that everyone has had a nice day! :)

MemberMember
(@xfabix)

Posted : 01/25/2014 9:39 pm

Feel you bro , check out my log if you'd like .. im on my second month too , well 3rd month on the 5th and got my appointment the day after you , although im on a bigger dose , Had a break out a few days ago too , it sucks -.- my face was nearly clear and boom , but im hoping it all goes well soon. Keep it up.

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 01/26/2014 4:04 am

Feel you bro , check out my log if you'd like .. im on my second month too , well 3rd month on the 5th and got my appointment the day after you , although im on a bigger dose , Had a break out a few days ago too , it sucks -.- my face was nearly clear and boom , but im hoping it all goes well soon. Keep it up.

Thanks for your support, it means A lot to me! Im trying to keep my head up every Day, and its the hope that keeps it up.

I hate IB's.... But hey, isnt it worth it for A clear skin?? Lets cross fingers for A clear skin for both of us!!

Looking soooo forward to the appointment on thursday :)

MemberMember
(@xfabix)

Posted : 01/26/2014 7:42 pm

Yeahh.. Mine's on Friday.. dont think i'd have enough pills till then.. i guess i gotta go to the pharmacy or something O.o and yeah hame them too.. and sure is worth it to be clear.. just not sure bout my forehead..i battled a lot there and i think i might have scarring left on there.. anyhow.. heads up.

MemberMember
(@lu888)

Posted : 01/29/2014 12:42 pm

I am 17 too. I am on day 42 of Claravis 40 mg daily. My skin looks worse than ever. My lips are dry, but not horrible. Have a dance on Friday, so I hope that it looks a little better by then. My skin has never looked better while on this, only worse. I hope that it's working and I am not going to be a case where it doesn't work.

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 01/30/2014 10:03 am

I am 17 too. I am on day 42 of Claravis 40 mg daily. My skin looks worse than ever. My lips are dry, but not horrible. Have a dance on Friday, so I hope that it looks a little better by then. My skin has never looked better while on this, only worse. I hope that it's working and I am not going to be a case where it doesn't work.

Trust me.. At that time my face was also very bad-looking, and it was definetely the worst part going through... Ohh.. I hope that your acne will improve and heal, but don't let it affect you from having a nice day anyway, please :)

DAY 79 (2½ months)

So today I was at my regular doc for a blood test, and afterwards I was at my derm. He has upped my dosage, so I'm now supposed to take 80 mg per day, until the start of April (2 months). I really hope that I wont get an IB, as my dosage has been upped, I cross my fingers! I haven't got any annoying pimplets recently, but my face is still healing from my IB, and I have got spots just beside where my big pimplets were. I really just hope to be clear of acne, red marks and scars at the end of the accutane journey. I was at the pharmacy and have got pills for 1 month so far :) On sunday and monday I was very sad and felt really depressed. But since that time it has only got better, and I'm trying to be as happy as possible even though having acne.

Hope that everyone have a nice day :)

MemberMember
(@lu888)

Posted : 01/30/2014 10:40 am

It's hard to stay positive. My cheeks are a red, pimply, inflamed mess. My face is much worse than it ever was pre-acutane. But, hopefully, my skin will be

clear by prom in mid May. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and wondering why I don't do something about my skin.

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 01/30/2014 11:57 am

It's hard to stay positive. My cheeks are a red, pimply, inflamed mess. My face is much worse than it ever was pre-acutane. But, hopefully, my skin will be

clear by prom in mid May. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and wondering why I don't do something about my skin.

I know exactly how you feel, I feel in the same way bro.. But hey.. Go take a look at some other logs, and you will see how bad they felt etc. etc. and now they're great without any acne! I know it's hard to think positive while having acne, but try as much as u can. In the end you will probably just think "Why didn't I just feel happy all the time?.. Clear skin in a matter of time! :)

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 02/05/2014 2:36 pm

DAY 85

Feeling happy. Improvements and only like 1 pimplet under my skin left. Life is great, enjoying waking up every morning to see new positive results. Skin has become more dry upping my dosage, as well as my lips have. It's ok - if just I remember to mousturize. Hugs everyone and GL to everyone on accutane :)

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 02/21/2014 10:01 am

Day 101

Sorry for haven't been updating in a while. Breakouts are calming down. Getting a lot pimplets on my throat ( have never got any pimplets on my throat ). Very dry skin, really need to remember to mousturize. Lips has become more dry, but it's ok with lip balm with me. Birthday soon, hope to have no breakouts more...

Still a lot red marks... Appointment in 1½ month :)

Hugs to everyone

MemberMember
(@dolan-duck)

Posted : 02/21/2014 10:54 am

You 'mirin brah! Come at me brah!

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 02/21/2014 3:17 pm

Hahaha, we're all gonna make it brah ;)

MemberMember
(@xfabix)

Posted : 02/23/2014 10:52 am

How things going braaah ! Bitchezz gonna me Mirin my facial aesthetics haha , hopefully .. I have around a month and a week left, thinking of telling my derm to extend for an extra month , not totally happy with my results just yet , although much happier than i ever been in the last years , still.. il see how things are looking in roughly 5 weeks when my appointment is might ask her to do another month for half a dose or something , !

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 02/24/2014 2:14 pm

How things going braaah ! Bitchezz gonna me Mirin my facial aesthetics haha , hopefully .. I have around a month and a week left, thinking of telling my derm to extend for an extra month , not totally happy with my results just yet , although much happier than i ever been in the last years , still.. il see how things are looking in roughly 5 weeks when my appointment is might ask her to do another month for half a dose or something , !

Haha, thanks for making me happy bro. facial aesthetics hahaha :D Well things are going good I guess.. Still breakouts, but much smaller.. Cool! I might ask to have a extended month too, with just like 20 mg daily or something. not happy with my results too, but i guess things can change fastly.. Still have 1 month and a week left till appointment :) Have a nice day brah! aaaaand dont worry! We're all gonna make it one day! 'dey gonna be mirin!

MemberMember
(@xfabix)

Posted : 02/24/2014 9:44 pm

Haha, thanks for making me happy bro. facial aesthetics hahaha Well things are going good I guess.. Still breakouts, but much smaller.. Cool! I might ask to have a extended month too, with just like 20 mg daily or something. not happy with my results too, but i guess things can change fastly.. Still have 1 month and a week left till appointment Have a nice day brah! aaaaand dont worry! We're all gonna make it one day! 'dey gonna be mirin!

No worries bro ! We all need that extra support , yeah.. my breakouts are pretty much gone ( i hope) i get a weird little spot here or there , my back breakouts are getting much better and back overall looks cleaner , never have time to take progress pics >.< and yeah im thinking of doing that too , not too happy about my little deeper scars on my forehead and see how the back goes + the redness is making me patchy and look crap , looks like out appointment is quite close to eachother mines at the end of march ! :D Hopefully brah hopefully.

MemberMember
(@lu888)

Posted : 03/31/2014 10:25 am

I am about half way through my treatment- taking 40 mg 2X a day and now the pharmacy tells me Claravis in on backorder. I have been trying to get it for 2 weeks, and they just told me that today. I have 2 pills left. I am ticket that I am going to have to go without for who knows how long. My skin isn't really breakout, but it is covered with red marks and looks like crap. This is my 2nd month on 80mg total a day and I other than dry lips, I don't really have side effects.

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 08/29/2014 12:44 pm

Hello everyone..

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating my blog for like forever..

It's like 3½ months since I finished Accutane. I had a great result! I have no active acne, but still struggling with some red marks, but they are getting better!

I will wait and see how I look like 6 months post - accutane, and then I might start using AHA+ from acne.org

I hope you all have a great time, thanks for your attention :)

Accutane changed my life

MemberMember
(@joy4ever)

Posted : 11/07/2014 12:24 pm

Hello everyone :)

A few people have been asking about an update, so here it comes:

Six months have now passed since I stopped taking accutane. I still have some red marks, but I hope they will fade in time :) I will not start using anything to my face beside daily mousturizer, and sometimes I use facewash. I dont feel acne is affecting me anymore, which is great and lovely. I'm sitting here reflecting about how bad my life was back when I had acne. I felt so terrible, so lonely, so useless - it was a nightmare.. It's hard not to be moved to tears when I think of all this, because it accutane has really changed my life in an unbelievable way - it really has. I remember when I didn't wanted to look in the mirror in the morning, because I feared that I had got another 10 pimplets over night :( . I'm not getting anymore active acne, and it's so calming for me knowing what I look like every morning hehe..

To all of you that are currently taking accutane - please be patient. Don't think a lot about your acne, please.. Think about all the positive things in your life! Isn't it amazing you can walk without feeling pain? Think of elderly! I know it's so very hard not to think of your acne, but one day it will go away, it's just a matter of time. I really have learned that patient is so important.

I would also like to thank a lot of users here from acne.org for the amazing support, you've have really been helpful - and I have got answers to all my questions that I had. It's amazing. A special thanks to a special user; EatsRainbows. She has been helping and supporting me through-out the journey, and we still keep contact, we really have built a strong friendship, and I'm so pleased knowing this girl. The days I were crying she was there for me in a moment. This girl has so many characteristics that make her on of the most empathic, helpful and kind girl that I have ever met in my life. This girl has not just helped me regarding to my acne, but also with my life in general. I can never thank this girl to much, I really love her.

If anyone have any questions please leave me a message or comment in this topic. I wish everyone a very lovely day

Oh .... and here is some pictures taken just 10 minutes ago literally. Accutane makes wonders. Hugs

10805442_10205105425184764_689791680_n.j

10799371_10205105425104762_1626404464_n.