Notifications
Clear all

2Nd Time Around- Follow Me!

MemberMember
(@jamie-ann)

Posted : 10/25/2013 9:31 pm

I'm done and off Accutane! 100% clear as of now, hoping it stays this way :)

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 10/26/2013 1:17 pm

Good luck hopefully everything works out for you!

MemberMember
(@jamie-ann)

Posted : 10/27/2013 7:51 am

Good luck hopefully everything works out for you!

Thanks and same to you!

MemberMember
(@poppycat)

Posted : 10/29/2013 9:36 am

Hi Jamie Ann,

I am just on my 2nd course of Accutane now.

Apparently it is really important to follow on with further treatment post acctuane with a retin based gels etc.

My Derm told me that once i finish this course I will need to continue using Adapaline/Differin at least 2-3 times a week for like ever to keep my bad skin at bay- I have comedonal acne though so not sure if its just with my type.

Just thought i would put it out there!

Hope all goes well!!

MemberMember
(@jamie-ann)

Posted : 10/29/2013 7:10 pm

Hi Jamie Ann,

I am just on my 2nd course of Accutane now.

Apparently it is really important to follow on with further treatment post acctuane with a retin based gels etc.

My Derm told me that once i finish this course I will need to continue using Adapaline/Differin at least 2-3 times a week for like ever to keep my bad skin at bay- I have comedonal acne though so not sure if its just with my type.

Just thought i would put it out there!

Hope all goes well!!

Thanks for that advice! My derm didn't say anything about that. My acne was mild the second time around, do you suggest still doing that? I am still unsure about all that. My derm says why treat something that's not there but then again it does still make sense.

MemberMember
(@sweet_sunshine)

Posted : 02/14/2019 11:09 pm

Hey @Jamie Ann, any thoughts on long term health effects after being on accutane twice? Considering my second round.