Notifications
Clear all

Just A Quick Question !

MemberMember
(@blabla05)

Posted : 01/29/2013 2:10 am

Guys before I was using accutane i was in the process of lightening my hair... I need to redo! Its a bleach bath... can someone please tell me if its ok!!!!!!! Will it burn my hair off??! I know it will be dry.. but will I get some sort of reaction? Has anyone dyed their hair on accutane

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/29/2013 3:17 am

Guys before I was using accutane i was in the process of lightening my hair... I need to redo! Its a bleach bath... can someone please tell me if its ok!!!!!!! Will it burn my hair off??! I know it will be dry.. but will I get some sort of reaction? Has anyone dyed their hair on accutane

Thats a good question and I am not sure of the answer, but while on accutane your hair is more sensitive and bleaching it could cause you to have some hair loss. My advice would be not to risk it and just stick with your course of accutane...think of it this way when you are done and get clear skin, then you can get your hair bleached and you will feel like a whole new person with the world in front of them 🙂

MemberMember
(@nomoredottodot)

Posted : 01/29/2013 3:45 am

I dyed my hair when I was only on day 3 or 4 of the treatment (with the same kit I've used for years). It started burning in a few places, then I suddenly remembered I was on Roaccutane. The burning only lasted for a few minutes. But with that being like that only on day 3 or 4 has made me nervous to do it again whilst on the tablets. I read on here some have dyed their hair throughout and been fine. Guess it depends on how dry your hair/scalp is?