Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Else Get Acne In Weird Places?

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 10/06/2012 8:30 pm

I am on Week 4 of accutane and lately I have been getting random pimples in places I've never had acne before. I get random ones on my chest, back, shoulders, and strangest of all my arms and belly. I have never heard of arm acne! Is anyone else getting any weird acne? I also got one or two on my butt recently. My derm appointment is Wednesday I hope this is normal.

MemberMember
(@clambak3)

Posted : 10/06/2012 8:49 pm

I get random zits everywhere. Even on my thighs and hips sometimes. Can't really say much, but if it's just happening now to you it could just be some weird side effect along with the other million. They're not too bad are they?

MemberMember
(@whatthekell)

Posted : 10/06/2012 9:17 pm

yea! i've gotten 3 on my neck this month, i had a huge one on my hip?? and i have one on my butt lol.

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 10/06/2012 10:42 pm

Good to know! I was a bit worried.

MemberMember
(@somethingelse)

Posted : 10/07/2012 3:06 am

Ikr? I have one on my neck and like 3 on my stomach; I've never gotten one in either place before.

MemberMember
(@jamie-o)

Posted : 10/07/2012 3:57 am

Hey mate I've pretty much had acne everywhere. The only places I haven't are by palms and the soles of my feet. For the record I have always had body acne, so that might not make me an appropriate reference/example for you.