Notifications
Clear all

My Accutane Adventure

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 10/14/2012 10:59 am

Keep up the good work! Are you going to continue to post picture updates - it definitely helps show the progress you've made.

Your missed pills should not interfere with progress too much

Keep us posted

MemberMember
(@rjkenn10)

Posted : 10/27/2012 2:55 pm

Keep up the good work! Are you going to continue to post picture updates - it definitely helps show the progress you've made.

Your missed pills should not interfere with progress too much

Keep us posted

I might post some pictures later down the road. Theres no spectacular progress to see right now.

Day 109

Hard to believe I've been on accutane for over 100 days! With the new dosage I thankfully didnt have a new breakout. The other day I did have a zit under my nose and it freaked me out since I havent broken out it soon long. It turned green so I popped it, theres going to be a little scar there. That one zit stood out so much more since there weren't any others on my face, so I had no choice.

My nose has gotten prickley lately so hopefully the rest of the blackheads are pushing out. My nose has also been a little oily lately which worries me.

MemberMember
(@rjkenn10)

Posted : 11/04/2012 4:15 pm

Day 117

Now that I'm a little over half way through month 4 i'm starting to get more side effects. I haven't had an appetite in weeks. I'm just never hungry anymore and have to force myself to eat. I've also been bruising a lot lately but I've always been that way, maybe i've just been more clumsy lately.

As for my skin, it has looked wonderful lately. I did have one zit but it was one of those I saw coming for quite some time. It went away quickly. My skin is very dry and flakey on the days I forget to apply lotion. I've been wearing less and less concealer and foundation each day, and I cannot wait until I can go out in public wearing none at all.