Notifications
Clear all

Accutane: Let's do it.

MemberMember
(@fred-q)

Posted : 02/12/2011 9:01 am

hey! awesome to know that you're clear and still are! it's really uplifting to see logs and stories of success and I think that's what mostly keeps me going..

Keep us posted of the continued good results =)

I'm glad you've been reading my log. Accutane is a long journey, but I can tell you that it is 100% worth it in the end.

The more confident you become, the more people who compliment you on your skin and the better you feel about going through your day because of clear skin is a tremendous feeling that only acne suffers can feel when they become clear.

MemberMember
(@fred-q)

Posted : 05/03/2011 10:00 pm

Almost 6 months post.

Side effects are gone and normal amounts of oil have returned.

I'm currently using Retin-A as maintenance.

I get a few very small pimples every couple weeks that usually vanish within 2 days tops.

My pores are mostly clear, and my face looks great.

Loving life.

Be good to one another,

Fred

MemberMember
(@fred-q)

Posted : 05/30/2011 12:31 pm

6 months post....clear.

MemberMember
(@sanderella24)

Posted : 05/30/2011 5:41 pm

Nice to hear yayay 😉

MemberMember
(@fred-q)

Posted : 12/26/2011 6:55 pm

1 year post treatment. Still clear. No side effects. Using Differin .1% cream nightly for maintenance.

When i say I'm clear, I still do break out every 3 weeks with a few pimples that go away in a day or two but its normal acne and it doesn't bother me at all. I know that this may be a disappointment to some but I will MOST CERTAINLY take it based on the way my face looked 1.5 years go.

Those breakouts haven't gotten worse or anymore frequent since they started occurring about 8 months ago.

Take care of yourselves,

Fred

MemberMember
(@fred-q)

Posted : 05/08/2012 11:44 pm

1 year and 4 months post treatment. No changes...still clear. No side effects.

Stay happy,

Fred

MemberMember
(@fred-q)

Posted : 01/27/2013 9:59 pm

Friends,

It has been two years post and I'm clear using only a gentle cleanser nightly and Differin cream 2-3x a week at night.

No persistent side effects.

Stay happy,

Fred

MemberMember
(@chiptharipp)

Posted : 01/27/2013 10:10 pm

ayo man. im a 19 year olld guy who happens to be a lifeguard as well. sounds like were in the same boat brotha! i dindt rlly wanna have to take accutane as i was afraid it would mess with my joints because i bodybuild but i cant be takin my shirt off at work when my back is breeakin out. so hey just take the pill in the morning and forget about it. go about the days as you normally would..at least thats what im tryna do