Notifications
Clear all

Come on skin! Finished course

MemberMember
(@jonboystyle)

Posted : 11/18/2013 1:57 pm

155/160

Nearly there...very happy with my skin, don't seem to have any spots and its great not being oily. Having said that, really looking forward to finishing as my back is still not quite right and the side effects are manageable but annoying (e.g. dry skin and dry lips). I am scared in case I have done something serious to my back but will have to wait and see, its not like I'm in agony or anything but it can be uncomfotable

Good luck to everyone else...

MemberMember
(@lovelouisv)

Posted : 11/18/2013 5:01 pm

Only a few more days left!! :)

MemberMember
(@jonboystyle)

Posted : 11/22/2013 1:29 pm

Thanks LoveLouisV!

Just about to take my last tablets...will provide update on how my body reacts to coming off the pills

MemberMember
(@jonboystyle)

Posted : 11/29/2013 7:53 am

7 days post-tane

So far so good:

1. I am sleeping way better since the middle of this week (not sure if it is to do with the drugs or not though).

2. Although my lips are dry they are returning to normal - I don't need to apply as much lip balm, maybe a little bit every few hours, and the sides of my mouth aren't as cracked/sore as they used to be. So already in a week my lips have improved a lot.

3. Face is still dry but I'm still in the habit of regular mositurising so don't notice it really. However, I have noticed a few little spots appear on my forehead but they are barely visible, hopefully its just my body re-adjusting.

Hoping my back will continue to get better and will keep monitoring any changes. Good luck to everyone else

MemberMember
(@jonboystyle)

Posted : 12/14/2013 10:04 am

22 days post tane

Hello! Happy with my skin, only one or two very small spots on forehead. Skin is still a bit dry (but nothing a little bit of moisturiser won't fix) and sometimes dry lips but not like when being on the drugs. Nose doesn't get as dry on the inside as before either.

Good news about my back, seems to be doing OK. Went to the gym yesterday and the day before for the first time in many months as it actually felt better the next day. But I plan to keep being carefully increasingt the weight and time in the gym (I also hadn't gained as much weight as I thought!)

Pleased with the drug so far, just hope it lasts...

MemberMember
(@jonboystyle)

Posted : 12/29/2013 4:01 pm

37 Days post tane

All good so far. Happy with my skin, I just have the odd small blemish but feel pretty clear - even though I've been eating lots of terrible food in this festive season!

Don't need to keep applying mosituriser or lip balm now although skin is drier and less shiny than before. My back sometimes seems OK but othertimes feels like its bulging out on one side, though not painful just uncomfortable (may not be anything to do the tane).

Good luck with to everyone