Notifications
Clear all

The Log and Times of the River City Ranger (Returns to Spectravision!!!)*NEW PIC 5/30*

MemberMember
(@rcranger03)

Posted : 08/09/2013 10:04 am

Haha I drop in on this every couple months to see if anything came up question wise... crazy to think that was six years ago

I'm doing well, I have normal acne issues (pimple here or there), but none of my serious stuff has ever come back. The scars are still there, but they're part of me and what has brought me to the man I am today, so I don't mind so much. I won't say it's not helpful that my wife to be (a former ORG mod as well) understands what I went through

2qtfts7.jpg

Ahhhhh I remember following this thread 6 years ago when it started. I was offered Accutane myself during that time but unfortunately chose Differin which led to 6 years trying every topical in the book and a ton of headaches. So now I will be having my own Accutane thread (6 years too late).

So how is everything going? Still clear?

Good luck Spartan! As tough as the time has been I'm glad you chose to exhaust your options rather than jumping straight there. Accutane is heavy stuff, and some of the side effect don't go away (my night vision has permanantly become noticeably worse than before) and the long term effects are still being studied (liver issues especially).

If anyone has any questions or needs someone to talk to about going through this process, dont hesitate to most or PM me :)
MemberMember
(@eatsrainbows)

Posted : 08/10/2013 11:11 am

Best accutane log ever. And congrats on being engaged!! Your log really cheered me up today, I hope you know how amazing this is :)