Notifications
Clear all

Flagg's Regimen Log [Pics]

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/07/2013 12:27 am

I wanted to go ahead and get this started guys, even though I'm not technically on the Regimen just yet (my BP is scheduled to arrive at the post office tomorrow) but I am already using my cleanser and moisturizer for the time being. To give you all some background on me, I'm a 24 year old male and I've had acne since age 16. It started off moderate, but later on I started to develop bigger stuff like cysts and that seems to be the kind of acne I get these days, like "mini-cysts" I call them because they're not huge, but they are very noticeable and annoying and they take FOREVER...to heal.

I've tried just about every treatment there is to try (aside from Accutane) and I've been going consistently to a dermatologist for several years now. He usually prescribes me a new antibiotic course and topical cream to try, but it never gets me completely clear and I still get breakouts while on those treatments. In the past few months I've been taking Bactrim and using Epiduo to spot treat with, but it doesn't help me much. I've been on almost all the typical antibiotics to treat acne and I've built up an immunity to most of them, like Tetracycline, Minocycline, and a few others. So yeah, that approach isn't working for me anymore (the Tetracycline worked WONDERS clearing me up the first year I used it when I was 18, but ever since then the antibiotics seems way less effective) so I'm gonna turn my focus onto following the Regimen as religiously as possible to see if it can clear my skin.

To give you guys an idea of what my skin looks like now: My forehead is pretty clear, my cheeks are pretty clear (aside from scarring) and my problem area right now is around my mouth and my chin. I have a brand new red cyst in the middle of my chin, and I have a healing cyst that is taking forever to go away on the side of my chin, and I've got a few little whiteheads in that area too. I've got a medium-sized blemish near the corner of my mouth, and there's a healing blemish right in the middle of my nose (AWK....WARD lol)

Plus I've noticed lately a few super tiny pimples on my forehead, but they're almost not noticeable at all so I don't really count them.

Here are the products I'll be using while on the Regimen:

-Cleanser: Clean & Clear Foaming Cleanser for sensitive skin (I've been using this already for about two months, and just by itself it's improved my skin vastly. I was stupid for a long time and I went with that "only wash your face with water" method and that contributed to my breakouts, so just introducing a cleanser has been a godsend for my skin)

-BP: Dan's 2.5% BP (arriving tomorrow)

-Moisturizer: Cetaphil moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin. I've used this at various points over the years, it's always worked pretty well for me.

-100% Jojoba oil: Picked this up yesterday to mix with my moisturizer. Seems like really good stuff, but I'll really test how effective it is when I start applying the BP regularly.

So yeah, that's the general overview for me, guys. My first official "update" will be tomorrow when I get my BP, but I wanted to go ahead and get my log started ahead of time. I plan to update pretty often because I'm big on details, so I'll definitely keep you guys informed about my progress.

Good luck to everyone else who is trying the Regimen right now! :]

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 05/07/2013 2:23 am

Good luck with the regimen! Hope it works out well for you. If I were doing the regimen I'd be sticking to the outline/instructions so closely to really see how it worked out too :P

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/07/2013 2:14 pm

Good luck with the regimen! Hope it works out well for you. If I were doing the regimen I'd be sticking to the outline/instructions so closely to really see how it worked out too tongue.png

Thanks Lily :] yeah I'm hoping it works out, first update should be coming later tonight because I have my BP now.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/07/2013 5:58 pm

Blaahh, I hate those little pimples!! When I look at my face REALLY close in the mirror there's like a million of them wacko.png

Anyways, I wish you the very best, hopefully we all succeed! cheer.gif

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/07/2013 6:03 pm

Flagg good luck! It seems as if we are beginning to form our own little Regimen crew!

Go Team Regimen!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/07/2013 11:11 pm

Thanks for the support, ladies! :)

Day # 1:

First official day on the Regimen! Got Dan's BP in the mail today, and my first thought was "DAMN! That's a huge bottle and there's a ton of it for such a good price" lol so I'm really glad I decided to order that. Originally I planned to do the Regimen on all store bought products, but I doubt any of those cream-based BPs in those teeny tiny tubes would have been as good as this. I cleansed with my cleanser, waited about 10 minutes, then applied the BP. The gel goes on really smooth, and I only used a little over a dime-sized amount. The only issue I noticed is I dunno if I can get full facial coverage with that much, but maybe a little goes a long way as I smooth it around. The moisturizer went on about ten minutes after that, and that concludes my initiation into the Acne.org Regimen. :P

Skin condition right now: Forehead is clear, cheeks are pretty clear, chin is in bad shape. Big ugly red cyst on the tip of my chin, and it looks like there might be a tiny twin next to it. The old cyst near the bottom of my mouth continues taking its sweet time in healing, and I have a new pimple right on the side of my upper nose now where my glasses push against my skin when I'm not wearing contacts (which is rarely) so that's definitely a testament to what it says in the Regimen video where any little contact with the skin can cause acne. I get pimples in that same spot pretty often! Got one or two small pimples on either side of my mouth too, but at least the one in the middle of my nose seems to have faded pretty well.

After applying all the products my face feels pretty normal, maybe a tiny bit taut, but I'm not experiencing any dryness yet or anything like that. I'll keep you guys updated!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/08/2013 8:57 pm

Thanks for the support, ladies! smile.png

Day # 1:

First official day on the Regimen! Got Dan's BP in the mail today, and my first thought was "DAMN! That's a huge bottle and there's a ton of it for such a good price" lol so I'm really glad I decided to order that. Originally I planned to do the Regimen on all store bought products, but I doubt any of those cream-based BPs in those teeny tiny tubes would have been as good as this. I cleansed with my cleanser, waited about 10 minutes, then applied the BP. The gel goes on really smooth, and I only used a little over a dime-sized amount. The only issue I noticed is I dunno if I can get full facial coverage with that much, but maybe a little goes a long way as I smooth it around. The moisturizer went on about ten minutes after that, and that concludes my initiation into the Acne.org Regimen. tongue.png

Skin condition right now: Forehead is clear, cheeks are pretty clear, chin is in bad shape. Big ugly red cyst on the tip of my chin, and it looks like there might be a tiny twin next to it. The old cyst near the bottom of my mouth continues taking its sweet time in healing, and I have a new pimple right on the side of my upper nose now where my glasses push against my skin when I'm not wearing contacts (which is rarely) so that's definitely a testament to what it says in the Regimen video where any little contact with the skin can cause acne. I get pimples in that same spot pretty often! Got one or two small pimples on either side of my mouth too, but at least the one in the middle of my nose seems to have faded pretty well.

After applying all the products my face feels pretty normal, maybe a tiny bit taut, but I'm not experiencing any dryness yet or anything like that. I'll keep you guys updated!

Welcome to the club. In regards to dryness, it sneaks up on you so watch out. Moisturize consistently and use the jojoba oil if it doesn't irritate your skinv-it really does help with that tight feeling.

Keep us posted!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/09/2013 12:16 am

Day #2:

Things are still going pretty good. Not experiencing any major dryness, but I've also been very generous with my moisturizer and jojoba oil so that might play into it. I assume I'll experience the flakiness most people experience the further along I go. I've been shaving a lot more often every since I started the Regimen, like almost daily because I read that the longer you wait to shave, the more irritation it causes. Been just using basic two blade razors and the foam from my cleanser, and that seems to work pretty well. I tend to get most of my breakouts after shaving, so I'm hoping the BP will start to counteract that soon.

Skin update: Forehead is clear, cheeks are pretty clear, chin is still the worst area. That big cyst in the middle of my chin looked like it branched off into double cysts, I hate when that happens...really hope this nasty bugger heals soon. Most of the smaller stuff around my mouth has started to heal nicely. Lately I've gotten lots of medium-sized stuff on my upper lip in the mustache area, but ever since I started shaving with just cleanser foam I've not broken out there again (fingers crossed)

So yeah, not much else to report...still really liking the products I'm using and feeling confident that this can clear me up.

OH! Almost forgot to add. I ordered Dan's AHA too for later down the road when I'm deeper into the Regimen so I'll have it, and also I'll be able to use it to spot treat occasional body acne. I don't get much body acne these days, just a few occasional pimples on my shoulders, but it's still a problem area for me. I've never used AHA before so interested to see how it does.

That's all for now :]

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/09/2013 2:51 pm

You already know I'm the biggest fan of the AHA ever! You're supposed to wait about 6 weeks to use it. Also don't expect too much results until you're using the full amount of BP. For me it definitely takes a LOT of BP to do the trick.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/09/2013 3:44 pm

You're doing great!! I agree with you on the BP feeling like it's not enough for your whole face, cause I feel the same way which is why I'm now using 4-5 pea sized amounts. I haven't experienced any dryness yet either. I guess that doesn't happen until you start applying twice a day.

Glad to hear that the jojoba oil is working for you. I really wanna get one now. tongue.png

You're lucky that your prob area is only your chin, I'm sure it'll clear up biggrin.png

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/09/2013 11:25 pm

You already know I'm the biggest fan of the AHA ever! You're supposed to wait about 6 weeks to use it. Also don't expect too much results until you're using the full amount of BP. For me it definitely takes a LOT of BP to do the trick.

Glad you like the AHA! A lot of people seem to dig that, so I'm stoked to try it out much later in the Regimen. Did you ever get the chance to watch Lords of Salem, Deja? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you did...us horror fans gotta stick together! tongue.png

You're doing great!! I agree with you on the BP feeling like it's not enough for your whole face, cause I feel the same way which is why I'm now using 4-5 pea sized amounts. I haven't experienced any dryness yet either. I guess that doesn't happen until you start applying twice a day.

Glad to hear that the jojoba oil is working for you. I really wanna get one now. tongue.png

You're lucky that your prob area is only your chin, I'm sure it'll clear up biggrin.png

Thanks Faith! :] Yeah I've actually started using a bigger dollop of BP now, it's easier to get full facial coverage that way and it's still not a full finger's length so I don't think I'll get any major irritation. I definitely recommend the jojoba oil! I dunno if there's a GNC in your area but I got mine there for only about $10. It works great so far, makes my moisturizer much less thick (I'm using Cetaphil)

Day #3:

Nothing major to report, honestly. I woke up today and I was a little worried because I saw one or two clogged pores in the middle of my forehead, but when I cleansed tonight they were totally gone. Cheeks are still looking pretty good, forehead is lookin' good, still just fighting this dreaded chin of mine. The one big cyst I have there feels so full of infection, I hate it and wish a quick death upon it. tongue.png Looks like I might be getting a little something new near a dried up cyst on the side of my chin, but if so I'm not worried, that just tells me the BP is doing its job and pulling all this gunk up to the surface. Still no dryness, I like the feeling of the products going onto my face, especially the moisturizer + jojoba oil because my skin feels so smooth afterwards. Forgot to mention, got a new pimple on the side of my nose where I didn't apply BP last night, but it came to a head quick and is already fading. Overall? Still feeling good!

Before the Regimen, I used to use an aspirin mask as spot treatment almost nightly on some of my larger stuff to try and speed up the healing process, and it became such a long ass chore doing that. Gotta wait 30 minutes for the aspirin to dry, then you gotta wash it off...the whole process was just time-consuming and messy and I REALLY don't miss doing that anymore. The Regimen is so much easier and I'm so glad to be done with aspirin masks.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/10/2013 1:19 am

Good idea on ordering the AHA! If hyper pigmentation is an issue for you then that stuff is like gold.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/10/2013 1:23 pm

Good idea on ordering the AHA! If hyper pigmentation is an issue for you then that stuff is like gold.

AHA is good for hyper pigmentation?

I need to get some right now!

Glad you like the AHA! A lot of people seem to dig that, so I'm stoked to try it out much later in the Regimen. Did you ever get the chance to watch Lords of Salem, Deja? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you did...us horror fans gotta stick together! tongue.png

Thanks Faith! :] Yeah I've actually started using a bigger dollop of BP now, it's easier to get full facial coverage that way and it's still not a full finger's length so I don't think I'll get any major irritation. I definitely recommend the jojoba oil! I dunno if there's a GNC in your area but I got mine there for only about $10. It works great so far, makes my moisturizer much less thick (I'm using Cetaphil)

Day #3:

Nothing major to report, honestly. I woke up today and I was a little worried because I saw one or two clogged pores in the middle of my forehead, but when I cleansed tonight they were totally gone. Cheeks are still looking pretty good, forehead is lookin' good, still just fighting this dreaded chin of mine. The one big cyst I have there feels so full of infection, I hate it and wish a quick death upon it. tongue.png Looks like I might be getting a little something new near a dried up cyst on the side of my chin, but if so I'm not worried, that just tells me the BP is doing its job and pulling all this gunk up to the surface. Still no dryness, I like the feeling of the products going onto my face, especially the moisturizer + jojoba oil because my skin feels so smooth afterwards. Forgot to mention, got a new pimple on the side of my nose where I didn't apply BP last night, but it came to a head quick and is already fading. Overall? Still feeling good!

Before the Regimen, I used to use an aspirin mask as spot treatment almost nightly on some of my larger stuff to try and speed up the healing process, and it became such a long ass chore doing that. Gotta wait 30 minutes for the aspirin to dry, then you gotta wash it off...the whole process was just time-consuming and messy and I REALLY don't miss doing that anymore. The Regimen is so much easier and I'm so glad to be done with aspirin masks.

Aspirin masks? I've heard about those ,but how do you make em?

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/10/2013 1:41 pm

AHA is amazing for hyper-pigmentation. I had severe, severe acne all of last summer and the beginning of this year, leaving my chin with tons of dark blotches all over. They are almost to the point where I don't even notice them now, even without makeup. I've only been using the AHA a month or two (sorry I don't keep logs so I'm horrible at knowing how long I've been doing any of this stuff).

Flagg-- I didn't realize Lords of Salem was out yet. I kept waiting to start seeing previews on television but never saw any. I thought it was coming out later this summer but I never really paid attention because I figured I'd hear about it. It must have been a small release.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/10/2013 3:32 pm

AHA is amazing for hyper-pigmentation. I had severe, severe acne all of last summer and the beginning of this year, leaving my chin with tons of dark blotches all over. They are almost to the point where I don't even notice them now, even without makeup. I've only been using the AHA a month or two (sorry I don't keep logs so I'm horrible at knowing how long I've been doing any of this stuff).

Flagg-- I didn't realize Lords of Salem was out yet. I kept waiting to start seeing previews on television but never saw any. I thought it was coming out later this summer but I never really paid attention because I figured I'd hear about it. It must have been a small release.

Thanks for the info :)

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/10/2013 5:57 pm

>You're doing great!! I agree with you on the BP feeling like it's not enough for your whole face, cause I feel the same way which is why I'm now using 4-5 pea sized amounts. I haven't experienced any dryness yet either. I guess that doesn't happen until you start applying twice a day.

Day #3:

Yeah - be prepared for the breakout clear up breakout clear up cycle for a few months. Glad that dryness is not an issue yet. Keep strong man. Are you planning on posting pics?

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/10/2013 10:52 pm

Yeah I've got a ton of hyper-pigmentation, honestly sometimes that bothers me more than preexisting acne, so I can't wait to try out the AHA.

Aspirin masks? I've heard about those ,but how do you make em?

They're pretty easy to make, you just crush a few aspirin tablets up and mix them into a paste with warm water (you can add honey too) and then use it as a spot treatment mask. It works pretty well for pimples that are still under the skin trying to push up to the surface, but it doesn't do much for preexisting acne. I wouldn't really recommend them either because they're time-consuming, messy...and they don't yield great results either. I just used them for so long because once I get into a nightly routine I tend to stick to it :P

I love hearing that the AHA clears up your dark marks in record time, I've got plenty left over that are unsightly as hell and I definitely want them gone. I used aloe vera gel for quite awhile to treat hyper-pigmentation, and it helps a bit, but the results aren't really all that major.

And yup Lords of Salem got a super limited release, I think I only saw a trailer for it once on TV. Luckily it was playing at a theater a few towns over so I got to check it out. It was good, but the ending was a little flat. I won't spoil it for you :P Not nearly as good as The Devil's Rejects, but still worth checking out.

Yeah - be prepared for the breakout clear up breakout clear up cycle for a few months. Glad that dryness is not an issue yet. Keep strong man. Are you planning on posting pics?

Yeah I'm trying to kinda mentally prepare myself for this breakout/clear up phase and the initial purging and flakiness. I might start taking pictures sometime soon so I can have some before/after comparisons once I get deeper into the Regimen.

Day #4:

A few subtle things I've noticed today. I've got a few more whiteheads than normal, super tiny and barely noticeable, one or two of them around my mustache and chin area. Actually as I'm typing this one has already pretty much healed, so not too worried about them. There's a clogged pore on my upper cheek right now and I am worried about that, it looks big, and I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a full on pimple because I already have two big hyper-pigmentation marks on that part of my cheek from old stuff. One bit of good news: My chin is finally clearing up! That big ugly cyst is actually drying up quick, a portion of it seemed to even come to a head, so I'm stoked about that. The rest of my face is clear, only major concerns right now are that clogged pore I mentioned and this under the skin pimple near my jawline. (I dunno if it'll actually surface, the BP seems to be killing it beneath the skin)

No dryness yet, no major redness, smooth sailing thus far. I assume I'll start seeing some more dryness and redness when I start the BP twice a day.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/10/2013 11:18 pm

Yeah I've got a ton of hyper-pigmentation, honestly sometimes that bothers me more than preexisting acne, so I can't wait to try out the AHA.

>Aspirin masks? I've heard about those ,but how do you make em?

They're pretty easy to make, you just crush a few aspirin tablets up and mix them into a paste with warm water (you can add honey too) and then use it as a spot treatment mask. It works pretty well for pimples that are still under the skin trying to push up to the surface, but it doesn't do much for preexisting acne. I wouldn't really recommend them either because they're time-consuming, messy...and they don't yield great results either. I just used them for so long because once I get into a nightly routine I tend to stick to it tongue.png

I love hearing that the AHA clears up your dark marks in record time, I've got plenty left over that are unsightly as hell and I definitely want them gone. I used aloe vera gel for quite awhile to treat hyper-pigmentation, and it helps a bit, but the results aren't really all that major.

And yup Lords of Salem got a super limited release, I think I only saw a trailer for it once on TV. Luckily it was playing at a theater a few towns over so I got to check it out. It was good, but the ending was a little flat. I won't spoil it for you tongue.png Not nearly as good as The Devil's Rejects, but still worth checking out.

Yeah I'm trying to kinda mentally prepare myself for this breakout/clear up phase and the initial purging and flakiness. I might start taking pictures sometime soon so I can have some before/after comparisons once I get deeper into the Regimen.

Day #4:

A few subtle things I've noticed today. I've got a few more whiteheads than normal, super tiny and barely noticeable, one or two of them around my mustache and chin area. Actually as I'm typing this one has already pretty much healed, so not too worried about them. There's a clogged pore on my upper cheek right now and I am worried about that, it looks big, and I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a full on pimple because I already have two big hyper-pigmentation marks on that part of my cheek from old stuff. One bit of good news: My chin is finally clearing up! That big ugly cyst is actually drying up quick, a portion of it seemed to even come to a head, so I'm stoked about that. The rest of my face is clear, only major concerns right now are that clogged pore I mentioned and this under the skin pimple near my jawline. (I dunno if it'll actually surface, the BP seems to be killing it beneath the skin)

No dryness yet, no major redness, smooth sailing thus far. I assume I'll start seeing some more dryness and redness when I start the BP twice a day.

Yeah sounds very time consuming! I used to use sulfur and a bunch of other home remedies that never worked. They may work with mild acne but not moderate, persistent acne!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/11/2013 10:43 pm

Yeah sounds very time consuming! I used to use sulfur and a bunch of other home remedies that never worked. They may work with mild acne but not moderate, persistent acne!

Totally agree. I think most of the home remedies out there like masks and sulfur and all that are marketed mainly for mild acne, much like Proactive and some of these other systems are marketed for mild acne, but they're crap when it comes to persistent acne. Just our luck! lol :P

Day #5:

Kinda feeling "blah" about my skin today. That enlarged pore turned into a pimple on my cheek, and it's red and ugly. I don't think it'll be very big, but until the swelling goes down it'll probably be pretty red. There seems to be something on my cheek near my ear too (I rarely break out there) so all I can think is that the BP is pulling most of the gunk that has been hiding up to the surface. Forehead is clear, chin seems to be clearing up nicely, just these two medium-sized actives that I'm dealing with right now.

No dryness, a little bit of redness but it goes away quick, had two little whiteheads in my eyebrow area too but they both died and healed already. I'm still taking things day by day and hoping for whatever little improvements I can get!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/11/2013 10:49 pm

Totally agree. I think most of the home remedies out there like masks and sulfur and all that are marketed mainly for mild acne, much like Proactive and some of these other systems are marketed for mild acne, but they're crap when it comes to persistent acne. Just our luck! lol tongue.png

Day #5:

Kinda feeling "blah" about my skin today. That enlarged pore turned into a pimple on my cheek, and it's red and ugly. I don't think it'll be very big, but until the swelling goes down it'll probably be pretty red. There seems to be something on my cheek near my ear too (I rarely break out there) so all I can think is that the BP is pulling most of the gunk that has been hiding up to the surface. Forehead is clear, chin seems to be clearing up nicely, just these two medium-sized actives that I'm dealing with right now.

No dryness, a little bit of redness but it goes away quick, had two little whiteheads in my eyebrow area too but they both died and healed already. I'm still taking things day by day and hoping for whatever little improvements I can get!

Doesn't sound too bad. When I started the regimen I got spots on my forehead and my nose and I rarely got acne there. So far it seems like you are adjusting really well to the regimen. Good job man! Keep it up! :)

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/12/2013 1:45 am

Totally agree. I think most of the home remedies out there like masks and sulfur and all that are marketed mainly for mild acne, much like Proactive and some of these other systems are marketed for mild acne, but they're crap when it comes to persistent acne. Just our luck! lol tongue.png

Day #5:

Exactly!! Although I did have a friend who had pretty severe acne and proactiv cleared up her face completely! I tried proactiv for a couple days but I didn't like how it felt on my face lol. Back then I would only try things for like a week and then give up. But not this time :D

At least the other blemishes are clearing up for you :)

I think we're lucky that we haven't experienced any heavy dryness lol

Keep up the good work!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/12/2013 9:55 pm

Thanks for the support, girls smile.png

Day #6:

Honestly I'm feeling pretty good about my skin today. After shaving tonight I have VERY few active blemishes, just the one near my cheek and a few little ones that won't take too long to heal. I feel the texture of my skin has improved since starting the Regimen too, it just feels a bit smoother. Still got some hyper-pigmentation, but I'm crossing my fingers that that'll fade soon and I'll be able to use the AHA when I get farther along in the Regimen. Compared to a week ago when my chin was a mess I'm definitely liking the results so far! I'm feeling confident enough to post some progress pics (my skin still looks pretty rough in them) and please excuse the crazy ass bed hair, I took these just after I woke up today. tongue.png

Skin1_zpsdd888d3b.jpg

Skin2_zps4bd04fb0.jpg

Skin3_zpse3835d2d.jpg

Skin4_zps660594bb.jpg

Hope everyone had a good day!

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/13/2013 1:32 am

Wow your face looks very clear! idk if it's the lightning but it looks great ahah

Btw, you have pretty eyes :)

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/13/2013 1:39 am

Wow your face looks very clear! idk if it's the lightning but it looks great ahah

Btw, you have pretty eyes smile.png

haha thank ya! :] My camera isn't the best so I dunno if it can pick up the extent of my hyper-pigmentation, but ever since I started the Regimen it's killed a ton of the active stuff I had going on. It's definitely improved my chin too. Hoping that soon it'll prevent me from getting any actives at all so I won't have to worry about new dark spots forming.

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/13/2013 1:46 am

Np :)

& yeah hopefully you don't start breaking out again like I am right now and just a couple days ago I was happy I didn't have new breakouts lol

Eventually we will be clear and stop breaking out if we're consistent though :)