Notifications
Clear all

How I got Rid of Back Acne

MemberMember
(@deathembrace)

Posted : 11/04/2017 2:06 am

Hello I am a 26 yr old male and I am an acne sufferer. I suffered acne on face, neck, chest, shoulder, and back; so I can definitely attest to someone who is suffering from acne. I exercise regularly and ate the standard American diet in the majority of my life before turning vegan (more on than later). I am also diagnosed with hep virus couple of months back (doing a re-test in 2 weeks see if I got rid of it now), not sure how I got infected or when since I have not had intercourse for 3+ years and I am rarely in contact with people. The virus may or may not have something to do with my acne, I am not sure. Anyways, I started getting body acne over a year ago trying different products and never really bothered until 4 months ago when my acne got extremely bad. I knew then I had to make a change so I went intensive research and prayers and found out about Dr Morse. You can look more about acne and Dr Morse he basically preaches raw food diet for detoxification. Dr Morse's philosophy is that if your kidneys are not expelling cellular waste properly, it will come out of your third kidney which is your skin. You can do further research about Dr Morse's raw food diet and detoxification, but I'll tell you right now what works for me after many trials and errors from products and advice gurus. I just want to disclose that I am not a medical professional and I am only sharing my experience.

Fasting and Veganism is what has worked for me. I cut meat and dairy products 100% from my diet since those two stresses the kidneys and requires a lot of energy from the body for it to be digested, thus, gives little to no break for the body to heal itself and detoxify. I also do fasting. You can do further research about fasting too but for summarization; when you fast, you give your body a break from using energy to break down food and focuses itself to healing the body (I've tried grape fasting, apple fasting, water fasting for weeks just to see if my acne would clear up, it did for some time.. what i found our for myself is that you need to be consistent and stick with the new lifestyle, for me, it was being vegan).

For fasting, you may have to start 8-12 hours and work your tolerance up but I fast 16-18 hrs EVERYDAY (nothing but water, sometimes juice) and 6-8 hours of eating window to get my caloric needs. I also take supplementation to meet essential vitamins and protein in my diet (you can try extended fasts at your own risk I've personally done 40hr dry fasts no water no food).

In the 2 months on this program I have built for myself, I rarely breakout. My back have completely stopped breaking out; ok maybe 1 or 2 tiny pimples a month but no cysts like I used to have on my back 4 months ago. I recommend doing your own research experimenting and getting to know more about dieting and fasting. As you can see, I did not recommend any product since they do not work. Products only suppresses the main issue of your skin condition, again, you will need to do your research I suggest Dr Robert Morse. Fasting and a Vegan diet are what worked for me, go find out what works best for you. I am still into recovery process and have not cleared up 100% but I feel I am well on my way to clear skin just takes time for detoxification and currently looking for ways to heal acne scars.

Hope this helps!

MemberMember
(@99f)

Posted : 12/07/2017 1:45 am

Fantastic to hear about your results. There is no question to the health benefits of short-term fasting and low glycemic diets. I suspect the lifestyle changes strengthened your immune system and decreased sebum production to the point where whatever was causing your acne was able to get under control naturally.