Notifications
Clear all

Information on Body Scarring

MemberMember
(@ameriwife)

Posted : 04/16/2011 12:34 pm

What are peoples thoughts on aloe vera? Straight from the plant, applied to red marks and scars? I did it a few times and didn't notice any difference, but maybe over a long period of time it works?

You can type in the search bar about Aloe vera. I've read that for many people, using the plant itself is the most effective. Using aloe vera gels have other chemicals in it and might not be as effective. I have never personally tried using the aloe vera plant, but others on this site have reported that it fades red marks after consistent use. There might be redness initially, but many swear by it. Maybe you need to continue using it? We always want immediate results. It sucks!

MemberMember
(@aaaiasc)

Posted : 05/24/2011 8:57 am

I'd like to know of helpful sites people go to for Acne and aloe vera treatment? A few I've found helpful:

MemberMember
(@richardgleaton)

Posted : 10/17/2011 12:50 pm

Body scarring is not a common term..It is very expensive..With a single noticeable scar or the arm or leg with some minor cosmetic deficit would justify an award in the region of 1,300 to 2,300....

MemberMember
(@michelmorgon)

Posted : 08/01/2012 4:29 pm

I think Scars are areas of coarse tissue (fibrosis) that alter accustomed derma afterwards injury.I have read given information here ,it's very nice information given here.

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 12/28/2012 3:31 am

What's the best scar treatment so far? Has anyone tried Invicible scars or mederma or scarfade, anything? I've heard IS is a lot better than the rest. It really works. But still, experiencing a cream is the best option to get to know about the effectiveness of a product. If anyone has tried IS or is aiming to try, please let me know. I would want to use it for my stretch marks.

MemberMember
(@rah502)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:24 pm

After a lot of research, I've come across a hopeful link for anyone who suffers from small, white body scars (which are a form of something called secondary anetoderma)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3760601/

Seems like laser might be effective but there's a huge lack of research