Notifications
Clear all

Neck Acne Advice Please~

MemberMember
(@celebrian)

Posted : 07/25/2013 8:58 am

I am a 23 year old female, and have never once experienced any acne in my life! Other than the occasional pimple or two near my cycle.

Lately over the past 2 months i have had never ending red bumps all over my neck. They seem like pimples so i have been recently trying this AcneFree cleansing system.

Still i am uncertain whethere this is acne, as it seems many other products like those 4 hour pimple be gone crap has not worked.

Any advice is appreciated thank you~eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/26/2013 4:34 pm

Those treatments are fake btw and there is no such way to clear a pimple in 4 hours let alone a day or two.

You really will need to provide photos because it is hard for me to tell whether or not they are.

They're red and inflamed, but you say they are never ending so I assume they are small and in large quantities around your neck and could just very well be a reaction to something

Check to see that any scarfs or materials you have been wearing are not aggravating the area. You may have noticed a bump one day and hidden it with a scarf of materials you're allergic to? Or a cheap metal necklace may cause the reaction?

I'm not too sure because I have no picture.. But for now, expose the area and put aloevera on it and nothing else. Do this for a few days and let me know how it's working.

MemberMember
(@zach-zach)

Posted : 07/29/2013 7:56 pm

If this is a first-time thing, it sounds like you may have reacted to something. You sure they're not just a bunch of hickies? biggrin.png And there is seriously no way to get rid of a pimple within 4 hours, unless "4 hour pimple remover" is code for "makeup" or something

MemberMember
(@sharonanne)

Posted : 07/30/2013 10:55 am

I would give Belli skin care's Anti Blemish Wash a try. I have used it in the past to try and get my acne under control and have found that it worked great for me. I don't really know if there is a product out there that can completely get rid of body acne, but this product comes close. rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:18 pm

Handling pimples in neck you need to be very careful. I don't apply benzoyl peroxide in the middle of my neck because its very sensitive. I only use it on my upper jawline and I moisturize before and after putting benzoyl peroxide. if you do put benzoyl peroxide on the middle of your neck never do it for more then 3 days. It can become extremely dry and even surpass through your skin. If this happens you'll begin coughing and some might even get absorbed and go down into your skin which will make you feel ill. It happen to me once. Worst ever!