Notifications
Clear all

Best Shampoo For Scalp Acne?

MemberMember
(@settledpike)

Posted : 06/14/2017 6:08 am

On 05/08/2016 at 6:01 PM, Just Joe said:

i've been meaning to post this review in a few places for the last few (4 or 5) years or so. i am a now 41 year old male with relatively thick hair who suffered with face acne as a teenager and a serious case scalp acne nearly my entire adult life. i tried everything for the scalp acne. and i mean everything.... every shampoo on the market, dawn dish soap, dove bar, ivory bar, antibacterial soap, etc... i even tried not washing my hair for 3-4 days at a time. i bought a bottle of "Clear scalp and hair" (i think its unilever). and noticed a difference within a week. within 2 weeks it was nearly gone. by the time i was through the first bottle, it was pretty much cleared up. whenever i travel and don't have it with or whenever i don't wash my hair for a few days for some reason or other, it returns almost instantly. but, after just 3-4 days of using that product, it clears up again. i have no idea why this stuff works for me. but, it straight up works. the one i currently use has mint and ginseng maybe. but, they have all worked for me. spend $5 on a bottle and give it a few weeks. if i help someone else by posting this, it was worth my time. i should've posted it years ago. head acne sucks.

Can you please send me a link of this shampoo as I can't find it. Thank you!