Notifications
Clear all

Cysts On The Neck That Wont Give Up!

MemberMember
(@srgyork)

Posted : 11/28/2011 9:38 pm

Bula!

Need advice!

SO i have been on my own regimen for a year and its working around my face area really well, but my neck still get the occasional cyst on my neck every week!

Basically my regimen is as follows: Diet, Green tea!, no Dairy, Fruits and Veggies, Water! Less red meat, no meat fats,

Vitamins i take some in pill forms: Vitamin A (carrots), Vitamin E, Zinc 25mg (pill) and Vitamin D (d3 pill) i believe that all of these help with acne someway.

and Face: Wash with warm water morning and evening, add BP were cyst spring, and Cetaphil moisturizer at night

My neck has always been a war zone! and i cant shake this fight, is there anyone that can lend some advice to help with this issue?

it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@goingstrong)

Posted : 11/28/2011 9:46 pm

Skin on the neck seems to be different from that of the face in how it responds to products. Anything I applied to my neck was ineffective and i'd say contributed to the breakouts. Neck acne is pretty persistant, such a pain in the ass... What worked for me is doing absolutely nothing at all. DO NOT TOUCH it and wash only with water (only splashing), no cleanser... hope this will help you as it did me and my neck acne was pretttttty bad!

MemberMember
(@ohmygod)

Posted : 12/13/2011 2:18 pm

I get cystic acne on my neck, it hurts like hell and nothing works on getting rid of it, seems like when one cyst goes another shows up somewhere else! I found that i get this cystic acne when clothing rubs against my skin then a day alter a cyst forms, like the back of my jacket will rub against the back of my neck and i ALWAYS get cysts there after wearing my jacket, this goes for any piece of clothing, i cant even wear t-shirts to bed or i get acne all around the bottom of my neck... and i still havent found a cure for the cystic acne :(

MemberMember
(@kcarr371)

Posted : 12/11/2013 8:56 pm

I never, ever, ever get acne on my neck & all of a sudden I broke out in these very deep, sore, nodules way under the surface of my skin & none of them had heads on them. I tried to pop them (horrible idea of course) and it only irritated them more. Plus, the skin scraped off and now it's raw, bright red, and likely infected. My skin is never like this. I just don't understand. I have a lot of contributing factors that could be causing it (extreme stress - finals week of the Registered Nurse program, extreme dehydration / adderall, I've been sleeping about 2-3 hours per night and not eating very well, pretty much all of these were because of school) so I'm trying to resolve each and every one of them. In the meantime, do you have any suggestions for the severe swelling / soreness/ redness / inflammation?

post-365399-0-81987800-1386813382.jpg

post-365399-0-10225200-1386813386.jpg

post-365399-0-81987800-1386813382.jpg

post-365399-0-10225200-1386813386.jpg

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/21/2013 10:04 pm

Try showering instead of washing face in sink. This fixed my weekly corner neck pimples. I know exactly what you mean. See if ice on it for 30mins helps bring the swelling down. This trick stops all pimple inflammation for me. I do it kind of different I take mini sprite bottles fill em with water. Leave in fridge till they freeze. Then I hold them by the bottlevcap so my hands don't freeze while pressing the middle part against into the pimple. When you press it into it what happens it numbs the pimple and the next day it reduces size and inflammation.