Notifications
Clear all

No Back Acne is Worse than mine .. the truth

MemberMember
(@kabol)

Posted : 08/01/2006 9:12 pm

laser seemed to help.. good improvement.. am i the only one who's seen that ? the red should fade with time. but if there is still acne popping in, get on accutane ASAP

MemberMember
(@79)

Posted : 08/01/2006 10:05 pm

no i seen worse... trust me!

MemberMember
(@chr1s-is-gangstuhh)

Posted : 08/03/2006 5:21 pm

Ahhh...It is sorta bad i guess...but it isn't too bad...I had it much worse than that...Recently it's been clearin up nicely tho...all i do is let the water run on it in the shower(as gay and easy as that sounds..lol)..anyways good luck clearin it up bro

MemberMember
(@scholesy)

Posted : 08/09/2006 5:43 pm

Mate thats exactly like mine and it hurts to hell i play rugby which is a really physical sport, but ive now had to stop because of bacne and acne on my chest its just to painfull.

MemberMember
(@sandywo)

Posted : 08/11/2006 1:37 pm

My Back Acne Progress!

08 - 11 - 06

IPB Image

and thanks everyoen for the advice !! appreciate it much!

MemberMember
(@reconstruction)

Posted : 08/17/2006 7:10 am

Starting to look great.

I would probably suggest that you, who's obviously an athletic person that works out alot, to remove all of your clothes that are cotton blends and instead use synthetic fiber clothes. When you exercise the skin releases sweat , oil and dirt that becomes trapepd in the cotton and held next to your skin. This will create pore blockages that eventuelly turn into pimples.

If you use this tip and then have a quick shower and cleanse before workout, you will remove most of the dirt and some of the oil.

I wish you the best of luck, keep us updated.

MemberMember
(@drew14)

Posted : 08/23/2006 7:50 am

Hey dude, My back is prety much the same. Im also a big sporty person and i play about 5 basketball games a week (5 different teams) added onto all the training with it, wearing all those nylon singlets that get swety and stick to my back just made it literally go bloody phsyco!!!!

goodluck with it man.

MemberMember
(@excellor)

Posted : 10/11/2006 8:04 pm

Hey sandwo, I know its fall, but next summer try doing wut i did. My backne was as bad as yours only on a smaller scale near my shoulders and and upper back.

Go to the beach for one day, a 12 hour day, put on no suntan lotion, and let your back crisp. Try going where no one is if u feel self-conscious like me. I did this and all of my pimples shriveled up, and dried out so fukin much. After that, it kept getting better and better for each beach visit. I literally had no pimples, and one noticeable scar from doing this, by the end of the summer. Trust me, it works!

MemberMember
(@purified)

Posted : 10/12/2006 9:33 pm

At least it looks like it is steadily improving!

What you have all over your upper back I have in a small area right in the small of my back at the spine...except they are surface scars and they will fade over time. I have spots all over my back but they aren't as red or as large.. it's mostly on my shoulders but H&S surprisingly is getting rid of the scars!

Have you tried H&S yet?

MemberMember
(@baldmark)

Posted : 10/13/2006 3:19 pm

defenetly understand what you are saying, i also have back acne since i was 18 now im 32 and just did not go away, so i decided to finaly go and se a dermatologist and he placed me on (minocycline) for 3 months she was going to give me something more stronger than that but she decided to start me off with minocycline to see how my body reacts to it, so i will go back in 3 months and see whats up and see how my back is doing.

i posted my pics if you wish to see them, so you are not alone, but by looking at your new pic it looks like your back is clearing up, hope mine does also.

MemberMember
(@noor)

Posted : 10/19/2006 10:42 pm

My Back Acne Progress!

08 - 11 - 06

IPB Image

and thanks everyoen for the advice !! appreciate it much!

So what did you use yo, Cos i got same problem as you but my scars are brown and on the chest too. Had them for years and doctors talk shit. Tried Retin A, benozyle Peroxide and the lot but no difference. I cant go swimming too or show my chest off lol. So would love to hear how you improved your scaring.

MemberMember
(@jc83-2)

Posted : 10/20/2006 4:00 pm

Ya. What did you do?

I guess head & shoulders shampoo??? Highly recommended for bacne.

MemberMember
(@drewby)

Posted : 10/20/2006 4:18 pm

Those improvements are huge dude, good luck further clearing them.

MemberMember
(@the-artist-5544)

Posted : 10/22/2006 4:02 am

I wonder if a natural approach might help , such as using kiss my face olive oil soap to shower and then use some pure jojoba oil to rub on after you take a shower , all of the people I talk to said that it is supposed to take care of acne and many other skin ailments, basically it balances the skin and is also somewhat of an anti bacterial product . It might be worth a try:)

sincerely ,

The Artist 5544

MemberMember
(@njc6)

Posted : 10/29/2006 9:55 pm

Mine as actually worse; same area but more concentrated

MemberMember
(@curiousz)

Posted : 10/30/2006 3:33 am

I can attest to this. When I take long breaks from working out, my skin settles down. But when I start working out again, ouch. I don't think it is testosterone. Working out doesnt increase it (yes, proven) but there are a ton of other things that your body goes through when you distress your muscles. Prostoglandins go through the roof and cause inflammation. Blood vessels dilate. Your blood becomes more acidic due to the buildup of lacic acid. etc...

I'm wondering if vitamin A is the link.

Most diets are incredibly devoid of vitamin A, and we're told (wrongly), that vitamin A in 'high' doses isn't safe..

But most primitive diets were high in vitamin A from animal foods. Today, we don't consume any organ meats, so our diet is low in vitamin A. However, primitive cultures always consumed lots of vitamin A.

When you're working out, your body is using up vitamin A stores for protein synthesis, thus depleting your body of vitamin A over time, and lessening the amount for your skin.

This is just a theory of mine, but it makes sense.

MemberMember
(@sandywo)

Posted : 11/02/2006 8:43 pm

BACNE PROGRESS 11-02-06

IPB Image

sorry.. i havn't been on this website for a long time now .. due to school and other stuff

well.. after i realized i had SEVERE ACNE and NO over-the-counter products would work.. ( by that time it was too late) i went to get laser on my back .

my laser treatmets ended like i think 2 months ago. and now my back is like this. hopefully it will continue to improve?

- i shall try the beach idea one day . but rite now im too insecure too take off my clothes in public

- i shall try the H & S idea

- after my laser treatments.. my acne is now currently under control i think lol . so now im using a combination of a lighting cream (night ) to get rid of the red marks + an anti-wrinkle cream (morning) to like smooth out my skin yea thats it :)

any more advice on how to improve my skin would be appreciated

- oh yea and im thinkin about getting laser treatments designed for wrinkles ? YES???!?! NO!??!?! .

oh yea .. do you guys think using hte ilghting cream + anti wrinkle cream thingy is a good combo?

or should i continue using benzyl peroxide.?!??!?

mayn i want to look like how i was before. NO ACNE AT ALL!!!!! HELP GUYS!!

MemberMember
(@jc83-2)

Posted : 11/02/2006 8:44 pm

I see Huge POSITIVE improvement.

MemberMember
(@sandywo)

Posted : 11/02/2006 8:50 pm

oh mayn . lol im stairing at my back and i just realized that I HAVE BLOTCHES OF WHITE AREAS FROM THE LIGHTING CREAM LOL ahhahahah ehehhehehe

MemberMember
(@madisonn)

Posted : 07/18/2013 8:28 pm

my skin use to look like the bottom half of my back but one day iono all hell broke loose

i tried regular acne products in drugstores ( neutrogena + clearsil) ... n heard u have to use it for several weeks to get results .. .. but that didn't happen to me and i tried other products and waited weeks to see results..

As time dragged by .. my acne just got worse and worse .. n

yea i don't do those bench press squat thingy

My back acne looks exactly like your! But mine is on the top and bottom of my back, on my chest, my arms, and face.... it is torture! I hate when I am with my friends and they know about my problem, but they complain about one pimple and they just uhg, its not fair, but life is not fair. I need some advice so bad, someone please help, I have tried everything and nothing has worked D: l;dskjl;ksgj HELPPPP