Notifications
Clear all

Best Oil Absorbing sheets?

MemberMember
(@jdm240sx)

Posted : 04/20/2006 5:23 pm

i have no clue which one is the best oil absorbing sheet but i read the faq and it says it must not contain mineral oil could you guys help me find a good oil absorbing sheets?

MemberMember
(@sterrance)

Posted : 04/20/2006 5:31 pm

I used Clean and Clear Sheets, but they have mineral oil in them. I used Sephora ones but I don't know what's in those. Despite having mineral oil, the Clean and Clear Sheets really took alot of oil off of my face.

MemberMember
(@willow569)

Posted : 04/20/2006 7:31 pm

I have tried several different types of these. I found that the ones with mineral oil tend to break me out - they work great for absorbing oil though. I had a really hard time finding blotting sheets that did not have mineral oil or talc on them. I found some plain, unpowdered rice paper sheets on the H2O plus website. They don't absorb quite as well as the ones with mineral oil, but they also don't bother my skin.

MemberMember
(@longshot)

Posted : 04/20/2006 11:45 pm

in times of desparation i have used a plain keenex and it was helpful:)

MemberMember
(@superfly)

Posted : 04/20/2006 11:50 pm

Just use the regular brown paper towel you find in public washrooms. That stuff works just as well as any blotting sheet, and is free :)

MemberMember
(@mandy-ann)

Posted : 04/20/2006 11:54 pm

Just use the regular brown paper towel you find in public washrooms. That stuff works just as well as any blotting sheet, and is free :)

amen to that

thats all I ever use now is paper towel and its excellent.

I just have an extra pack of clean and clear blotting sheets for the weekends in case im out with friends and end up not having any tissue of some sort around

MemberMember
(@giannina)

Posted : 04/21/2006 2:51 pm

I use paper towels as well...

MemberMember
(@shout4)

Posted : 04/21/2006 3:06 pm

I use Mac's, but it doesnt say on the package if it contains mineral oil or not. I've never noticed negative affects, though..

MemberMember
(@tigressjk)

Posted : 04/21/2006 11:27 pm

Clean & Clear sheets

MemberMember
(@lionqueen)

Posted : 04/21/2006 11:38 pm

Personally I love the Boscia green tea blotting linens ... you can get them on Sephora.

Definitely not free, though! :)

MemberMember
(@jen121)

Posted : 04/22/2006 9:07 am

accutane... haha just kiddig... i used to use clean and clear

MemberMember
(@glamatronic)

Posted : 05/07/2013 12:03 am

I use the ELF Shine Erasers.. can't beat 50 sheets for $1. And I use so many, that there is no way I can pay $6 for 25 of them from other brands because I use 4 sheets in the morning and between 2-4 sheets at night. They have green tea in them, which is great for oily, acne prone skin. No oil included in these.

MemberMember
(@flaxen)

Posted : 05/07/2013 11:42 am

I use Kleenex powder free shine absorbing sheets. I like them because they are powder free so they don't interfere with my makeup and they score very highly on Makeupalley and Amazon. You can get them from Superdrug or Amazon if you're in the UK, I don't know if you can get them elsewhere.

MemberMember
(@jug)

Posted : 05/07/2013 1:58 pm

Tissue paper from the dollar store. Cut in small rectangles. Lasts me roughly 2 months, and I use a lot daily.