Notifications
Clear all

How to Contact Exposed Skin Care??

MemberMember
(@frustrated1)

Posted : 09/08/2005 12:25 pm

I ordered EXPOSED SKIN CARE from the states (i am in canada) via the WEB. Product is okay, but they assigned a $150 'value' on the product i ordered which was 59$ US. That means that I pay tax at the border on $150 !! That adds another chunk to the cost of the product !

When I signed up - i wanted just ONE trial.

Now they have warned me that another order is coming but i DON'T WANT IT.

I have tried leaving a message on the number [Removed], and also tried to update my order to change the shipment frequency.

CAN anyone tell me how to get them to stop this order or to at least contact me??

This is really frustrating since they will not call me back.

Is this a joke company or what??

Any help? Thanks in advice -

[Removed]

MemberMember
(@tp414)

Posted : 09/08/2005 1:04 pm

frustrated1 said:
I ordered EXPOSED SKIN CARE from the states (i am in canada) via the WEB. Product is okay, but they assigned a $150 'value' on the product i ordered which was 59$ US. That means that I pay tax at the border on $150 !! That adds another chunk to the cost of the product !

When I signed up - i wanted just ONE trial.

Now they have warned me that another order is coming but i DON'T WANT IT.

I have tried leaving a message on the number [Removed], and also tried to update my order to change the shipment frequency.

CAN anyone tell me how to get them to stop this order or to at least contact me??

This is really frustrating since they will not call me back.

Is this a joke company or what??

Any help? Thanks in advice -

[Removed]

you might need to create a login to get into the website but

try this product return [Edited link out]

here is their homepage here [Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@baby-blue)

Posted : 09/08/2005 3:24 pm

nice site. does it work? I read the ingredients and it seems like a good combination of things. any experience with the product? did you like it?

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 09/08/2005 3:54 pm

I had a huge problem with tham as well, and I live in the states. I just kept emailing them, I had to get bitc*y with them, but they eventually got the message and fixed my prob, but not before totally stressing me out.

MemberMember
(@remek)

Posted : 09/08/2005 4:01 pm

ive been wondering what does membership mean there? i mean i ordered a kit with a 'membership'..so that means they will send me another kit in a couple of months or what?

if they even do that, i cancelled my credit card so they cant really charge money from me anymore..hmm

as for the product.. well ive been using for a week now, its pretty good.. pimples are slowly fading away and the redness too.. it seems like the product is popping out all the whiteheads for me, but they dissapear the next day or two

MemberMember
(@kamstan)

Posted : 09/08/2005 4:19 pm

ive been wondering what does membership mean there? i mean i ordered a kit with a 'membership'..so that means they will send me another kit in a couple of months or what?

if they even do that, i cancelled my credit card so they cant really charge money from me anymore..hmm

as for the product.. well ive been using for a week now, its pretty good.. pimples are slowly fading away and the redness too.. it seems like the product is popping out all the whiteheads for me, but they dissapear the next day or two

Yes, thats what the membership means, but they wont send you another kit, because they wouldnt ship one out till they charged it, and obviously thay cant do that since it's not a valid card anymore, if you want to continue to get their product you will need to update your info and credit info. I think the product worked good for me to, but I was getting alot of blackheads and was affraid I would scar myself by tring to get rid of them by squeezing them out (but I think the product was just bringing all the crud to the surface)it controlled my oil like no other product, that was great. But I personally wouldnt deal with this company again just because how hard they made things for me, and it could have been so simple.

MemberMember
(@devilwoman)

Posted : 03/13/2014 10:33 pm

Hi,

I bought this exposed kit for trying couple of months ago. Now they sent me another one. The ridiculous part is that I don't even have a membership with them and they have taken money from my account ($150). Fucking ridiculous. I was shocked when I checked my back account and when I received this second kit. Just pissed off. And when I try to contact them from here(Australia), it says check the number and try again. It is stressing me out. I have sent couple of emails. Don't know whether they going to respond or not. ASSHOLES! !