Notifications
Clear all

Whiteheads

MemberMember
(@darcel-bishop)

Posted : 04/03/2019 5:45 pm

I have several whiteheads near my eyes and cant figure out what in the world to use. all suggestions would be very helpful.:)

MemberMember
(@oxalis)

Posted : 04/17/2019 2:16 pm

Is it on the thinner skin part of your eyelid or is it on normal skin?

MemberMember
(@darcel-bishop)

Posted : 04/21/2019 9:10 pm

On 4/17/2019 at 3:16 PM, Oxalis said:

Is it on the thinner skin part of your eyelid or is it on normal skin?

it is on the thinner part of my eyelid.

MemberMember
(@oxalis)

Posted : 04/23/2019 7:08 am

Okay... That is incredibly rare. Are you sure they're not styes? Sometimes styes can make little white bumps and grow in groups. If that is the case you should avoid wearing eye makeup if you do and use warm compresses. If they don't go away I would go to the doctor, they can lance them or get you proper antibiotics to get rid of them.

If they are somehow zits the only thing you can really do is gently cleanse the area with a gentle cleanser, I would NOT use BP or SA on the eyelids it's too drying for them where they are so thin

MemberMember
(@darcel-bishop)

Posted : 04/23/2019 4:06 pm

8 hours ago, Oxalis said:

Okay... That is incredibly rare. Are you sure they're not styes? Sometimes styes can make little white bumps and grow in groups. If that is the case you should avoid wearing eye makeup if you do and use warm compresses. If they don't go away I would go to the doctor, they can lance them or get you proper antibiotics to get rid of them.

If they are somehow zits the only thing you can really do is gently cleanse the area with a gentle cleanser, I would NOT use BP or SA on the eyelids it's too drying for them where they are so thin

Actually they are styes.