Notifications
Clear all

Help with Routine and Products

MemberMember
(@rmunyi)

Posted : 03/28/2018 9:01 am

I've had acne for around 5 years now and i keep changing my routine from time to time sometimes there's improvements and then it just comes back worse.

I'm planning on buying the BP and glycolic acid from acne.org and want to know how to layer the products and a good morning and night routine.

So basically i wash my face with african black soap , which helps cause i have really Oily skin , then use the nivea mattyfing toner (planning to change to thayers witch hazel) and cyclax suncreen spf 20 in the morning. When i start using the BP where can i place it in the morning routine and do i need a moisturizer or a product with salicylic acid?

And can someone recommend a night routine ?

I have reeeally oily skin , terrible acne scars on my face , also have bacne , dark skin and live in the tropics (lots of sun throughout) .

Please someone help. Will be thankful for any recommendations , especially pocket friendly ones.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 03/28/2018 11:08 am

You're going to wash your face, user a toner, then incorporate BP. After letting the BP soak in to your skin for 5-15 minutes, you can apply a non-comodegenic moisturizer. Ramp up the BP - start with a little bit once a day (or every other day), and graudlly increase. This will prevent your skin from drying out severely.

RMunyi liked