Notifications
Clear all

ZINC FOR ACNE

MemberMember
(@halomalo)

Posted : 12/27/2017 4:17 pm

Ive recently started taking 2 Kirkland ( costco brand ) Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc tablets . They are formulated for bone health so there isnt really a bad side affect to consuming them if they dont help with acne. Ive always read that zinc can help with acne and flare ups as its a anti inflammatory. Vitamin A is also supposed to be good. Second day taking them and we will see what happens.
Ive also discovered my new fav diy face mask of honey and fresh aloe Vera. It calms and helps with redness

If anyone has any other suggestions or success stories please feel free to post

MemberMember
(@turko)

Posted : 12/28/2017 8:46 am

I use L-OptiZinc (NOW Foods) 30mg daily. Been using it almost 2 months already, i noticed an improvement in acne in general,but it does not make miracles alone, for a better result have a healthy diet free of dairy and gluten, along with someeffective topic on your face.

if you didn't had contact with isotretinoinpreviously like i did, the vtamin A might help, but if you did, try not ingest so much of it,is one of the most toxic vitamins to the organism.

halomalo liked
MemberMember
(@halomalo)

Posted : 01/04/2018 12:40 am

On 12/28/2017 at 5:46 AM, Turko said:

I use L-OptiZinc (NOW Foods) 30mg daily. Been using it almost 2 months already, i noticed an improvement in acne in general,but it does not make miracles alone, for a better result have a healthy diet free of dairy and gluten, along with someeffective topic on your face.

if you didn't had contact with isotretinoinpreviously like i did, the vtamin A might help, but if you did, try not ingest so much of it,is one of the most toxic vitamins to the organism.

Ive gone from taking two to only one now because Ive been experiencing under the skin pimples. Not saying that Zinc was the cause but Im just trying to ease my body into taking a new supplement. I havent had any dermatologist pill before, but I will look into Vitamin A thank you