Notifications
Clear all

Effaclar-La Roche Posay- Great results!

MemberMember
(@clearalltheway)

Posted : 08/29/2017 10:11 am

Hi,
I purchased an La Roche Posay Effaclar 3 pack at Walgreens for 29.99 which included a cleanser, astringent and spot treatment. I have cystic acne and already am using Tazorac and Retin-A from my dermatologist, however this Effaclar, in only 4 days of use has highly improved the tone of my skin, the existence of blackheads, and the size of my cysts. It uses salicylic acid with a delivery system is LHA and has BPO with a delivery system of LHA as well.
If you're nice to the Walgreens person helping you they just might give you samples like they did for me and I received the La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 sunscreen and I love it-it's meant for acne prone skin. My skin feels like I just applied powder to it and it smells good.
Some good samples to ask for are the La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 sunscreen (they have to go to the back room for these), La Roche Posay Toleriane Double Repair UV Moisturizer.
Just watch out for the cleanser- you don't need a lot- it contains 2 months worth and make sure you rinse *all of it off or your skin will be irritated.
And if you're on Tazorac like me, you might want to not use the BPOspot treatment on those nights using the tazorac- I got some irritation.
This 3 pack is on sale now-it usually costs 49.99. If you miss the sale, try Amazon or Ebay.

MemberMember
(@nicole25349044)

Posted : 11/10/2017 7:41 am

I have had acne for years and this is one of the only products that helps it heal and go away. Honest.

MemberMember
(@betty92)

Posted : 11/18/2017 5:05 pm

Never tried this product before, but now I think I need to take a closer look to it.