Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone know anything about Ninja Skincare?

MemberMember
(@pastofthefuture)

Posted : 05/15/2017 12:02 pm

Seems like it's a very small company, but practically every review I've seen has been positive (most reviews are on their Facebook page), and I've read that they check in on your status every two weeks, and you can text the owner with any questions. Anyone have any experience with this company?

MemberMember
(@amlinares)

Posted : 05/23/2017 4:04 pm

Agreed! I just heard about this company about a month ago, when I was at my wits end with my skin. I have been using Ninja's sulfur-based program for about 4 weeks now with pretty good success. They are strict! The owner of the company wants you to check in at least every 2 weeks so she can tweak your program as needed. They absolutely do not want you using any other brands simultaneously on your face. They are adamant. As I said, so far, so good. I chose sulfur over BP because I tend to be sensitive. I wondered what would make these products any different than everything else out there...they claim even other oil free acne products have interfering oils, but ninja does not. Four weeks in, I'm quite dry, but my acne is reduced by 80% I'd say. And this was some STUBBORN acne. I'm trying to be patient and trust in he process. An added benefit, this stuff is super affordable! Certainly worth a shot.

MemberMember
(@annainwonderland)

Posted : 06/23/2017 5:50 am

Hi Pastofthefuture,

I have been using Ninja Skincare for two months now and my face is 100% clear. I still can't believe it myself, as I've been struggling with hormonal acne for 10 years and nothing was able to clear it up. I tried chemical peels, light therapy, nuropaths, acupuncture, ZO medical, retinol and even 10% benzoyl peroxide from other brands. Nothing worked. I was thinking about getting on accutane and then I came across Ninja Skincare.

It was inexpensive and just as you I saw many positive reviews, so I decided to give it a go. Ninja Skincare provides great personalized service. They're not just selling you a product and say goodbye, instead they stay with you during the whole process as you check in with them every two weeks to see how your skin is going. I was amazad by their service! 

I've been using the balancing cleanser, the 10% benzoyl peroxide, the multiplex moisturizer and the sulfur mask. After one month my face was clear. I'll add before and after pictures so you can see. I highly recommend it!

18600654_1346085278818380_908163217_n (2).jpg

19264910_1382579558502285_1617064350_n.jpg