Notifications
Clear all

Nerd Skincare Review

MemberMember
(@rayychie)

Posted : 01/16/2017 6:17 pm

So the new product line Nerd Skincare came out and I was very intrigued. I had cystic acne off and on for 3 years now. Before I begin I have to disclose that I am gluten free (I have celiac disease) and recently became vegan in last at three months. I drink at LEAST a liter of water everyday.

I just bought the acne treatment serum (they call it a lotion) and it comes in a tincture bottle and I bought the face wash. I remove my makeup with an argan oil wipe and continue with the oil cleansing method (1 part castor oil to 4 parts grape seed oil). I then wash my face with Nerd, mist Rose water and witch hazel on my face and then use the serum (you only need about 3-4 drops) after it's soaked in I use First Aid Skin care ultra hydrating lotion. (Nerd Skincare has a lotion but it's $95, ouch)

Things take time and it have been 2 months since I first bought the product. So far I have had awesome results, the cystic acne decreased more quickly than with anything else I've used and my tiny guys went away with a little more time. I do use the vanity planet spin brush every night. I also use the wash and serum in each morning under my makeup. I have dry/combination skin. I also started taking a zinc supplement everyday and that has helped A LOT. I also use the cerave am lotion that has zinc oxide in the morning. My skin is clearing up and my hyperpigmentation and scars are clearing up as well (the spin brush really helps). I want to post before and after pics soon when I'm more satisfied. (I also learned not to use any other acne products with it as it can counteract the formula)

Overall i I would say try it. This is the only product I have felt was worthy of a review out of the 3+ years I've been fighting acne. Also cut out as much dairy as possible!!!!!!! It's linked to causing all sorts of problems with your skin and health.

vriendam liked
MemberMember
(@mlou)

Posted : 08/15/2017 8:50 am

@Rayychiecould you post an update on if you are still using Nerd Skincare & how you're liking it? If I were to purchase the product I would probably just buy the treatment lotion. Thanks!

vriendam liked
MemberMember
(@vriendam)

Posted : 11/22/2017 12:08 am

Hey, Please post an update