Notifications
Clear all

Cyst on Cheek

MemberMember
(@sweetcity)

Posted : 01/04/2017 8:00 pm

So I have this huge cyst on my cheek. About the size of a dime and a dark red. It's hard and literally not getting flat. I don't know what else to do to make it get smaller and go away. I do get it often. It's always one at a time and in different spots of my face. They last for months. It's becoming very embarrassing, especially people asking me what it is. Any help on how to make it heal fast??? personal experiences??? I have been to a derm before for a previous cyst and they never offer to give me a cortisone shot, even though I asked for it. They just always prescribed me a cream that didn't work. HELP ME PLEASE!! Thank you in advance :)

MemberMember
(@mav312)

Posted : 01/18/2017 9:13 pm

Hi, not sure if you have tried this but I read it a while back and it seemed to work for me. I have used pure Castor oil for cysts.. I would take the oil and rub it into the affected area and then after a minute or so I would take a warm-hot rag , ring out the water and keep putting hot compresses on it and it helped . I would do this for a few days whenever I had time.. can't hurt to try! Hope it helps, good luck!

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 01/19/2017 12:24 pm

15 hours ago, Mav312 said:

Hi, not sure if you have tried this but I read it a while back and it seemed to work for me. I have used pure Castor oil for cysts.. I would take the oil and rub it into the affected area and then after a minute or so I would take a warm-hot rag , ring out the water and keep putting hot compresses on it and it helped . I would do this for a few days whenever I had time.. can't hurt to try! Hope it helps, good luck!

can you post a pic ?