Notifications
Clear all

any topical niancimide products to buy. i cant find!

MemberMember
(@jackstones)

Posted : 12/28/2015 11:19 am

the cerave pm lotion broke me. any other products that have 2-4 percent nianicmide in it? olay has it but formulas will clog pores.

I think paula choice has skin balancing toner ( which really not a toner, its a serum and not a astringent) and skin balancing gel with vitamin b3 in it. but I don't know percent of it

pca skin has hydrating serum with vit b3 ... anyone know percent of that or can find out.

anyother products with it please let me know. hard to find

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 12/30/2015 12:58 am

On 29/12/2015, 0248, jackstones said:

the cerave pm lotion broke me. any other products that have 2-4 percent nianicmide in it? olay has it but formulas will clog pores.

I think paula choice has skin balancing toner ( which really not a toner, its a serum and not a astringent) and skin balancing gel with vitamin b3 in it. but I don't know percent of it

pca skin has hydrating serum with vit b3 ... anyone know percent of that or can find out.

anyother products with it please let me know. hard to find

I have just started using one from silk naturals - called super skin serum. It contains niacinamide - b3-is that what you want? Not sure what percentage. It has other things like vit c and green tea as well. Havent seen any improvement in my skin yet. Probably a waste of money but i am so desperate i will try anything.

You can order it online.

MemberMember
(@arinata)

Posted : 01/02/2016 5:55 am

A lot of korean/asian beauty products contain niacinamide.

As far as brands COSRX & Benton are both really good.

Also have you tried propolis extract? I had a bad breakout a few days ago then i started using it and I'm almost completely cleared up after using it I only have one new bump (it's close to that time of month and I've been stressed lately so I'm amazed it's only 1 so far)

If you wanted a toner I use the Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin (I know, long name, weird ingredients, if you look it up you'll see why those ingredients are included) and that has niacinamide in it and I like it (it smells kinda bad at first but it fades within seconds).

There's a good review at skin and tonics.

MemberMember
(@awixd)

Posted : 03/13/2016 8:58 pm

You could also buy b3 powder off amazon, or any other online source and add the powder to any moisturizer you're currently using.
I bought some for like 8 bucks (make sure you get niacinamide not niacin powder). I steep condensed green tea with jasmine, mix that with witch hazel and B3 powder in a spray bottle. It seems to really be helping!