Notifications
Clear all

Probiotic Acne Spray Log

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/14/2015 3:36 pm

Today I just received the probiotic acne spray I ordered from ProbioticAction. I've been using Dan's regimen and although for me it's been worth it, it's on the expensive side. I decided to give ProbioticAction a try before I give up trying to find anything that works as well as the regimen, since after all it's only $13 dollars an order. There's not much on this treatment, so I've decided I'll keep a log of my experience here.

I'm going to start using the spray tomorrow, so today will be my last day using the regimen. Currently I have no active acne. If any one wants me to keep a picture record, I will, but just as a warning I don't have any good cameras.

MemberMember
(@glb2130)

Posted : 07/14/2015 5:07 pm

Today I just received the probiotic acne spray I ordered from ProbioticAction. I've been using Dan's regimen and although for me it's been worth it, it's on the expensive side. I decided to give ProbioticAction a try before I give up trying to find anything that works as well as the regimen, since after all it's only $13 dollars an order. There's not much on this treatment, so I've decided I'll keep a log of my experience here.

I'm going to start using the spray tomorrow, so today will be my last day using the regimen. Currently I have no active acne. If any one wants me to keep a picture record, I will, but just as a warning I don't have any good cameras.

i read about that spray! keep us posted, i was going to buy it at one point!

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/14/2015 5:25 pm

i read about that spray! keep us posted, i was going to buy it at one point!

Will do! The research behind the spray seemed promising, so hopefully it follows through :)

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/16/2015 11:28 am

First day with the probiotic spray done. I wasn't sure whether using bottled water or tap water for the spray would make a difference, so I just went with lukewarm tap.

I woke up today with two small pimples. I'm just going to leave them alone rather than spot treat them to see how quickly they go away.

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/18/2015 10:46 am

No new acne since the last time I posted. The two pimples I mentioned are still there, but overall my skin looks pretty good!

glb2130 liked
MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/21/2015 1:22 pm

I've sported a flesh colored bump on my face... I'm nots sure what it is but I don't think it's acne. It might've been from the pineapple juice I had though.

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 07/28/2015 4:49 pm

The probiotic spray seems to be losing its effectiveness. Acne has started to slowly creep back up on my face since the last time I posted. I think I'm going to switch back to the regimen since I don't really want to be dealing with more hyper pigmentation (they take a very long time to heal for me).

I might see if my cousin with very mild acne wants to try using what's left of the product, as it might work better for her. However for those with super stubborn acne I don't think this is a miracle product.

glb2130 liked