Notifications
Clear all

Need Your Input With Suncreen Suggestions Please =) !

MemberMember
(@ash4amed1)

Posted : 07/04/2015 6:45 pm

Long story short, after a TON of trial and error I have found out it's my sunscreen that has been irritating my skin. I am looking to start fresh with a CHEMICAL-free, that is a Physical sunscreen, that is good for us acne prone people. Ideally it would absorb well, not leave a white residue, and of course, not cause breakouts. There are so many brands out there I really need some fresh ideas or personal experiences. Thanks

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 07/05/2015 9:07 am

On 7/5/2015 at 5:45 AM, ash4amed1 said:

Long story short, after a TON of trial and error I have found out it's my sunscreen that has been irritating my skin. I am looking to start fresh with a CHEMICAL-free, that is a Physical sunscreen, that is good for us acne prone people. Ideally it would absorb well, not leave a white residue, and of course, not cause breakouts. There are so many brands out there I really need some fresh ideas or personal experiences. Thanks

I recently reviewed Frezyderm Sun Screen Velvet. It's a Greek product, but I think you can find it in Europe and perhaps order it in the US. To me, this is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used, especially since it doesn't irritate acne & does not leave a white residue. It's a serum, which makes it easier to apply.

For extra protection, I always wear a hat on the beach.

My second best sunscreen/tinted moisturizer right now is Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream.