Notifications
Clear all

Pro Active The Only Thing That Worked For Me

MemberMember
(@leegary)

Posted : 06/17/2015 10:28 am

I have been using pro active on and off since I was about 20. I am 33 now. Whenever I run out, the acne comes back with a vengeance. It was horrible last year at 32. It is slowly going away now that I am using it again. But is taking longer I guess since I have been off of it for a long time. But its the only thing that works long time and keeps my skin clear. I hope my skin gets back to normal soon.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/17/2015 12:06 pm

Many, many people swear by Proactive. The fact that acne comes back whenever you stop treatment shows that acne has not resolved yet. The only true cure for acne is time; all we can do in the meantime is continue to treat the symptoms with whatever works. But good to take periodic breaks from the treatment to see if it has resolved. Thanks for sharing what works for you, and best wishes for clear skin very soon! :)

MemberMember
(@leegary)

Posted : 06/17/2015 2:07 pm

Thank u very much. Its strange a simple skin disease has plagued us for millennia yet there is still no known cure or cause. All I know is Pro Active always worked so I guess I will continue to use it until whenever