Notifications
Clear all

One Year Journey To Clear Skin Before & After

MemberMember
(@finallyacnefree)

Posted : 11/25/2014 4:58 pm

I never found products that worked consistently. I would try every kind of product. I went on another phase and tried olive oil to clean my face but ended up clogging every single pore. I didn't know it was the olive oil until a month later, when my face was completely broken out. The esthetician told me I need to try obagi and tretinoin. I did tretinoin for 6 months but my skin never got use to it. I didn't like how dry and painful my skin felt. It would peel chunks of skin and with my job, I had to look presentable, so I stopped it. I continued with the obagi and it worked miracles! Clenziderm targets acne. After I cleared up, I switched because clenziderm really dries out my skin and is more expensive than the others from the line. What I'm currently on, my skin looks very nice. It's no longer oily. I use to get oil slicks on my entire face and my makeup would slide off and curdle. I think it's the night cream that's really helping. My pores look much smaller.

For one year;

- Obagi Clenziderm face wash, toner & therapeutic lotion.

Currently;

- Clarisonic Mia

- Obagi 360 exfoliating face wash

- Obagi nu Derm toner

- Obagi C-Therapy night cream

- Obagi elastiderm eye treatment gel

Be careful ordering Obagi products on amazon. I read a lot of it is fake. I bought mine off [Removed] as they have discounts and are a reputable website.

post-437415-0-41936900-1416951965_thumb.

post-437415-0-52349100-1416952113_thumb.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 11/26/2014 6:55 am

how often do you use the clarisonic, and did you use it at the time with the Clenziderm? and thanks for sharing your story...

MemberMember
(@finallyacnefree)

Posted : 11/26/2014 1:17 pm

how often do you use the clarisonic, and did you use it at the time with the Clenziderm? and thanks for sharing your story...

I started using the clarisonic twice a week because it was too harsh when I tried it daily in the beginning. I got little breakouts from it. Then after I switched to the Obagi 360 I can use it daily now. If I'm wearing makeup, I wash one time with my hands, then one time with clarisonic.

MemberMember
(@hamdinger)

Posted : 11/26/2014 2:56 pm

Seems fishy, right? I think this is actually just someone from [Removed] trying to sell this Obagi stuff. "Be careful ordering Obagi products on amazon. I read a lot of it is fake. I bought mine off [Removed] as they have discounts and are a reputable website." <--- that seals it for me.

It's unethical to mislead people like that.

MemberMember
(@finallyacnefree)

Posted : 11/26/2014 5:23 pm

On 11/27/2014 at 1:56 AM, hamdinger said:

Seems fishy, right? I think this is actually just someone from [Removed] trying to sell this Obagi stuff. "Be careful ordering Obagi products on amazon. I read a lot of it is fake. I bought mine off [Removed] as they have discounts and are a reputable website." <--- that seals it for me.

On 11/27/2014 at 1:56 AM, hamdinger said:

I do not work for truebeauty or obagi. I have my before and afters to show you. You can buy wherever and whatever you like. I posted my struggle and the research on where to purchase products.

More pictures to prove I just want to help others. Me before and me today holding a Obagi 360 face wash

Here are all the products. The clenziderm is out so I bought the new stuff.

post-437415-0-67837200-1417040193_thumb.

post-437415-0-77080700-1417040396_thumb.

post-437415-0-67738900-1417040626_thumb.