Notifications
Clear all

Benzaclin Topical Cream?

MemberMember
(@micaelaxoxo)

Posted : 05/31/2014 12:40 pm

hello. ive had acne since the age of 12 i am now 16 and it is taking over my life. I really cant do it anymore. Anyone thats had acne knows exaclty what im talking about. Its not easy having it and it brings down your confidence by 100% , well for me anyways. Anyways, i have acne on my face and i get really depressed / suicidal with it. I went to the derm and ahe prescribed me benzaclin. Has anyone used this ? do you apply it to your whole face or only on acne? What should i wash my face with ? I need help desperately please. My skin is so ugly. And it sucks because all my friends that dont even care about their skin like dont even wash it has flawless skin and then theres me that would do anything for that. I have so many acne scars too on my cheeks. i break out always on my cheeks and chin and it gets REALLY BAD Before my period. I went on accutane with a really low dose before prescribed this cream. Nothing works. Im still breaking out. My derm hates me i guess so does everyone else in the world. Please someone just help me. Thankyou.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 06/02/2014 2:02 pm

i used benzaclin for years and it worked very well but its very drying so you need to use a good moisturizer with it. you can wash with a gentle cleanser then apply the benzaclin and then wait 10 minutes for it to dry and then put your moisturizer over top of it. put it on your entire face but if you don't get acne on your forehead for example then no reason to apply it there. good luck to you this stuff should work pretty well for ya.