Notifications
Clear all

Biosil (Please Take A Look! It Really Helped Me And I Want To Share 🙂

MemberMember
(@zykh2409)

Posted : 05/26/2014 8:37 pm

Hi everyone!

I am 22 years old and have a had cystic acne from age 12. It's really been hard for me and i've been through so many different types of medications and ointments from retin-a, epiduo, differen, benzyol, acutane, minocyclin, solodyn, essential oils, BB creams, derma rollers, ect and have very little to no relief. The only thing that has helped my acne has been growing older and thankfully I don't have cystic beard as I did in high school. Now I tend to have about 2-4 consistent pimples on my cheeks, eyebrows, forehead, and ears. I have a good amount of acne on my back but nothing quite devastating. Definitely enough for me to avoid taking off my shirt on occasion.

Good News!!!

I just started taking BioSil "advanced collagen generator" to improve my overall skin/hair condition but i have really noticed that I haven't had a pimple on my face in a week. I started taking BioSil about 3-4 weeks ago and have just started to notice its effects. I haven't even used my normal regimen of cleansers, benzoyl peroxide, and solodyn medication for the entire week either. Typically when I stop the cleansers and Benzoyl I notice that I do get a lot more acne but this has not been the case at all.

I know it has only been a week but I have noticed that I haven't even got small flared up bumps at all in which I have had for as long as i can remember. This week has been the only week that I can remember not having a single pimple on my face for 4 years at least.

Anyway, I don't usually post but I have been suffering from acne for so long and literally have tried everything so I am very excited about my skin right now. I went on the site made a random username and had to post! The best part about BioSil is that its not another pill (unless you buy the pill form) or another cream you have to apply so you can stick with whatever creams you are already using. It's really as easy as putting it in your water and slugging it back. Not only will it help your acne it should help with your hair, overall skin, and even bones which are all definite +++.

I hope this helps you out! I definitely think it's worth a try for anybody.