Notifications
Clear all

Glycolic Acid Peel

MemberMember
(@joeyyeoj)

Posted : 04/07/2014 8:04 am

I recently bought 30% glycolic acid peel, tried it yesterday on my face, it stung a little for a while, that's normal. But I thought I would see something happening on my face? Not that my acne and scars would be gone overnight, but I thought the skin would be peeling or something? I've tried many things on my face and If I don't see any results I always think it doesn't work :D so I'm just curious if that's right and if I should continue with that peel. Thank you :)

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 04/13/2014 9:01 am

Its a medium strong ratio the peel you used. If you are not sensitive it is not necessary to feel smth. I guess i mild redness. I am not sure about flakiness or other things. My skin is very tolerant and i never have the slightest irritation when i use smth. But i have seen improvement on red marks. You have to repeat it sometimes to notice if there is any difference. Dont forget your spf!

MemberMember
(@talon)

Posted : 04/13/2014 9:46 am

From all I have been reading - you should start peeling in a few days.

MemberMember
(@lollypopfield)

Posted : 06/02/2014 12:33 pm

30% will make a difference, and weekly use will clear you up beautifully.

I have oily skin, and with 20% glycolic peels, I actually did not see peeling on my skin.

My skin did clear up, but I didn't see the "skin peels off" effect.

My skin is able to tolerate a lot, so maybe that is why. Maybe peeling is not necessary?