Notifications
Clear all

Salicylic 20% Peel Miracle

MemberMember
(@wasimo)

Posted : 01/03/2014 10:20 am

Hey guys

I have found a new staple in keeping my acne under control. I had terrible acne back a few years ago and I went on accutane for 9 months. Let me say without accutane nothing I am using now would have worked.

But I was left with cysts that appear every now and then. Every week I would have a big ass zit or two sometimes more. Yes they are annoying but they are 100000% more manageable than my skin pre-accutane. I started with face washes and light chemical peel which worked just fine. later I dropped the chemical peels and just used retin a which worker better but It just seem that some cysts are just going to appear regardless of what I use.

I pick up a salicylic 20% peel chemical peel from perfect image out of curiosity last summer. Now I just dont get those random cyst any more. Its kinda hard to believe that since I been using this every week and half since last summer that I have not had a single cyst. Ok mabey one or two but seriously I just did not expect it prevent cystic acne that effectively. I have picked up perfect images lactic and tca acid in the past but the salicylic peel OUTPERFORMS them completely.