Notifications
Clear all

Moisturizer

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/25/2013 10:26 pm

whats a good one that has no pore clogging ingredients with some kind of exfoliation ? or some good ones you guys use ?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/26/2013 10:44 am

every moisturizer i see has clogging pore ingredients -.-

MemberMember
(@gigglingmuffins)

Posted : 12/01/2013 9:12 pm

exfoliating moisturizers? never heard that before...

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 12/02/2013 12:18 pm

i use grapeseed oil...sparingly.

it's not exfoliating though..

MemberMember
(@desiderata)

Posted : 12/07/2013 6:23 pm

Neutrogena has generally very good products. CeraVe has been recommended to me by my dermatologist, as well smile.png

As for the exfoliating, I don't' think the main job of a moisturizer is to exfoliate so I suggest finding a separate product for that.

MemberMember
(@niklaus)

Posted : 12/08/2013 10:25 am

im not an expert but from i remember, retinol promotes exfoliation (i know retin A does as im using it now). if that is the case, there are retinol based products from neutrogena. and again, please google about retinoid before purchasing.

http://www.neutrogena.com/category/group/retinol.do

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/08/2013 12:14 pm

if u can't find a product, depending on circumstances (in my case i only get dry and flaky skin after shower) you can always use urine. makes you fantasize lol. how can a quick drop manage to not only avoid temporary extrem dryness but to leave the skin in it's best state (it could have some minerals like magnesium idk). and i think it has 5.5 ph so its quite acid, when lots of people think: hmm my usually oilly skin is now drying like crazy, i better find some oil to put on. wow

but again there are some tools that u would use only on special ocasions. like when you're quite sure your acne treatment will work. there's much to be said..

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/13/2013 8:34 pm

if u can't find a product, depending on circumstances (in my case i only get dry and flaky skin after shower) you can always use urine. makes you fantasize lol. how can a quick drop manage to not only avoid temporary extrem dryness but to leave the skin in it's best state (it could have some minerals like magnesium idk). and i think it has 5.5 ph so its quite acid, when lots of people think: hmm my usually oilly skin is now drying like crazy, i better find some oil to put on. wow

but again there are some tools that u would use only on special ocasions. like when you're quite sure your acne treatment will work. there's much to be said..

why would anyone even think of using urine on your face lol thats so bad

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 12/13/2013 10:39 pm

Aloe, vaseline, HA serum. I don't usually use moisturizers, but when I do it's usually one of those.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/14/2013 3:23 am

because it 100% works and it keeps the skin moisturized even for days i could say. because it calms the redness down and helps hith acne, and because it reestablishes the skin's barrier after drying factors (like warm or hot water, different products applied topically, even some teas, sun i guess, etc)

-one can experiment with how much time does urine take to do it's effect. (so you can wash it after some minutes, i didn't experiment)

-if you have acne i'd drink at least 2L of water so urine is quite inoffensive (it can also smell like tea tree if you're using it topically)

-only if you're sure about your treatment you should use it, because it could work negatively on the psychic

-again i think i encounterd some alteratives (but nowhere near it's efficiency) like adding some honey into a liquid, also i'm trying if tuia oil can cut the drying effect of tea tree.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/14/2013 10:31 am

because it 100% works and it keeps the skin moisturized even for days i could say. because it calms the redness down and helps hith acne, and because it reestablishes the skin's barrier after drying factors (like warm or hot water, different products applied topically, even some teas, sun i guess, etc)

-one can experiment with how much time does urine take to do it's effect. (so you can wash it after some minutes, i didn't experiment)

-if you have acne i'd drink at least 2L of water so urine is quite inoffensive (it can also smell like tea tree if you're using it topically)

-only if you're sure about your treatment you should use it, because it could work negatively on the psychic

-again i think i encounterd some alteratives (but nowhere near it's efficiency) like adding some honey into a liquid, also i'm trying if tuia oil can cut the drying effect of tea tree.

doesnt make sense to put waste/toxin on your face thats why we pee it out haha

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/24/2013 9:13 pm

Cetaphil Moisturizor