Notifications
Clear all

What To Take With Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)?

MemberMember
(@bradyod)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:02 pm

Hey Guys :)

I'm beginning my vitamin b5 trial next week by starting on just 500mg and then working my way up to 10 grams. I've read a lot about Dr. Leungs theory on pantothenic acid and also other peoples reviews on them using the vitamin which tend to be all good. The only scare I have about it is hair loss, the thought of my hair just falling out gives me shivers and I want to try my best to make sure it doesn't happen. Has anyone got any tips to make sure this doesn't happen or any vitamin supplements or drugs or anything to take while on b5 so that my locks don't fall out?!!! A year ago I wouldn't of thought twice about taking vitamin b5 because hair loss would scare me so much but since my acne is the worst it has ever been and getting worse, I am willing to take the risk with precautions.

Would appreciate it greatly :) Thankyou!

MemberMember
(@ct94)

Posted : 08/12/2013 4:33 pm

It doesn't work. I did that for 3 months and did the whole 10 500mg pills a day and it did nothing for me. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

MemberMember
(@1question)

Posted : 08/12/2013 7:58 pm

It's recommended to take a B-Complex (for vitamin deficiency) and Biotin (for hair loss) with the B5. There use to be a sticky for this somewhere(I havn't been on this site for a very long time tho so not sure if it still is), you can probablly find it with a search for the correct doses.