Notifications
Clear all

How To Use Epsom Salts Effectively?

MemberMember
(@carlito12)

Posted : 07/30/2013 5:41 pm

My acnes very bad ive been on tetralysal for nearly 2 months and its just made it worse, ive also been given a cream called epiduo to put on over night but to no effect. My acne is like red dots under the skin

Ive read about epsom salts but no really sure on how to apply it. Does anyone know the most effective way to use the salt for acne without taking a bath ( i have a cubical shower)?

Also how long till i see results?

MemberMember
(@tban0117)

Posted : 07/30/2013 6:59 pm

Epsom salts are my savior right now that I'm pregnant. It doesn't stop new ones from forming I don't think, but it totally heals and speeds up the process without drying your skin out. I actually just take a tablespoonful of the salts and put a few drops of water until it becomes thick like a mask. Then I apply it and leave it for like 20 minutes and wash it off later. It flakes and all so be careful unless you don't mind vacuuming. Lol don't eat or drink while you have this on either... tastes like butt

If you're a female (I apologize I didn't see your screen name or gender indicated) make sure you ale your makeup off and wash your face well. Let it dry completely THEN do your salt mask!!! I love this. Good luck to you