Notifications
Clear all

Gentle Cleanser For Those In Uk

MemberMember
(@gkitten25)

Posted : 07/04/2013 9:24 am

Hey

I don't really post very often but I always read posts and get great tips and advice so thought I would share one of mine. I was searching everywhere for a gentle cleanser that would remove my make up, I don't like double cleansing with make up remover and a cleanser when my skin is really bad I feel like it just irritates it.. I had bought Dan's cleanser by I was waiting on it being delivered. Anyways, I came across Clean and Clear truly gentle facial wash. From what I can see it's sulphate/soap free, no doubt there are some bad ingredients in it somewhere (aren't there always), but it seems to take my make up off ( I don't wear a lot though) and so far has been pretty gentle to my skin..I've even noticed some dry patches healing up a bit, and it goes well with the Differin I've been using afterwards. I got it in Morrisons supermarket and it was really cheap...I'll keep you posted if anything changes though. For the first time in ages I have a simple routine, this face wash, differin at night and olay day fluid (with spf) to moisturise in the morning.

Good luck

Gillx

MemberMember
(@missvania)

Posted : 07/30/2013 7:30 am

The Olay Essentials Refreshing face wash is very gentle, non drying, non comedogenic and suitable for oily acne prone skin. Also it's very inexpensive. :)