Notifications
Clear all

Vitamin B5 Quitting.

MemberMember
(@jbauer2)

Posted : 04/08/2013 9:01 pm

I just quit Vitamin B5 around two weeks ago. For some reason ever since I quit Vitamin B5 my skin has gotten even better. I hear acne comes back after quitting Vitamin B5. I am just wondering if there are people that just got cured from Vitamin B5? I am guessing all the people that got cured by Vitamin B5 just went on with their lives and never visited this site again but still I am just wondering if there are any still on this site. Will my acne come back with a vengeance?

MemberMember
(@redlionvjx)

Posted : 04/09/2013 2:18 am

B5 has worked wonders for me! B5's main purpose is to help reduce oil production so if you the oily skin type and stop with the maintance then it may come back. You will not necessary need b5 but I'll never stop taking it since I like to have low oil production levels. I've lowerd my doesage from 10 grams to a maintance doesage of 0-5grams depending on stress levels but it still benifits me in terms of oil production. Some days I won't take it at all..it all depends on what I'll be doing and if I know I'll be in high stress situations. If you see yourself start producing oil at the levels you were during your breakouts then you'll probably start to break out again.

MemberMember
(@mikito)

Posted : 04/17/2013 4:55 am

Hi Jbauer2, why did you quit from B5? Did it work for you?

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 04/17/2013 11:06 pm

B5 worked wonders for me, I thought I found my cure..... then it stopped working randomly and my skin got worse and worse no matter how much I took. I was surprised because everyone said it was impossible to develop a tolerance. Anyways, my skin got better after I quit, but it really had no where to go but up because it was so terrible. I don't know what the f- happened.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/17/2013 11:21 pm

B5 has kept me clear for month and half now except for one small zit in my forehead right now.

MemberMember
(@itsoveryes)

Posted : 06/12/2013 9:59 pm

B5 allowed me to find out what foods triggered my acne, by avoiding those foods I am now mostly clear without b5. It also caused hair loss for me though.

MemberMember
(@michaelbamford)

Posted : 06/13/2013 7:55 am

I started B-5 4 days ago, on the 2nd day i started to break out BAD! on my cheeks, which is rare, i usually break out on my t-zone. I quit on the 3rd day. I wish it worked wonders for me lol