Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Use Paula's Choice Clear?

MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 01/21/2013 11:53 am

I am a 32 year old female with primarily hormonal acne (chin area, mostly around "that time of the month"). It has become pretty severe. Just wondering if anyone has had success with Paula's Choice Clear? Or any of her other lines? I've tried taking a more gentle approach to acne/skincare, and I've tried her Hydralight line, which is nice, but doesn't seem to be doing much...

Thanks!!!

MemberMember
(@1question)

Posted : 01/24/2013 1:06 am

I've been using the Clear line since it first came out and love it, definetly worth a try.

MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 01/24/2013 7:47 am

I've been using the Clear line since it first came out and love it, definetly worth a try.

Thanks! Good to know :) I decided to call them and their advice, and they suggesting the Skin Balancing system for me...they're going to send some samples, so I'll try it out. Next step would be the Clear line. Thanks for your reply!

boongbng liked
MemberMember
(@willtowin)

Posted : 03/06/2013 3:09 am

Hi, I started the Clear line two months ago after a really bad breakout, it took awhile to see results but it really cleared my face, in my opinion the 2% BHA is really effective in getting my pores unclogged and clearing the breakouts mostly in my chin and neck area.

MemberMember
(@abg-fairy)

Posted : 03/14/2013 1:17 am

The skin balancing line is what I used successfully for years. I now use her Earth Sourced system. However, know that chin acne is usually hormonal. Leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables help balance hormones plus provide essential skin nutrients. Green smoothies are an easy way to get them in your diet each day--they are what cleared my skin over 7 years ago.

MemberMember
(@hitea)

Posted : 03/14/2013 1:28 pm

Hey, I've been using the Paula's Choice "Clear" Line-- I've been keeping a semi-regularly updated report on it here on acne.org.

I really REALLY like their products (even though they're kind of expensive). The Clear line has improved my facial redness and acne a lot. I get hormonal acne...especially around my period, and I haven't had a crazy, scary breakout since using these products.

^^ That's my "log" of using Paula's Choice :) Good luck!

MemberMember
(@stateofgrace)

Posted : 03/21/2013 5:21 pm

I use the Clear line in combination with some of the Skin Balancing products and I love it. It's totally changed my skin in a matter of a few months.

MemberMember
(@reesetiles)

Posted : 03/27/2013 3:46 am

i just ordered the trial size of the clear line, i hope it works!

MemberMember
(@hitea)

Posted : 03/27/2013 10:28 am

The only thing that you should be wary of is the bp. I noticed that using it in conjunction with the BHA can make my skin super dry and itchy. So be careful! I actually use the CLEAR cleanser and BHA, but have stopped using the bp completely. I've also added Paula's Choice AHA for the nighttime. Use lots of moisturizer!!

:)

MemberMember
(@reesetiles)

Posted : 05/06/2013 6:58 am

well i've been using the clear line for a little over a month now and it's been working really well! i've also been using the 2% bha gel and my skin is pretty nice. i didn't actually have that much acne when i started, but just a few stubborn spots and alot of dark marks left over from acne. right now i have 1 pimple that is almost gone and another small pimple that is also on it's way out. other than that i still have the dark marks left over, but they have faded quite a bit, i think because of the toner and the bha gel.