Notifications
Clear all

Soo Since Using Bp...........

MemberMember
(@relentless-rasta)

Posted : 12/05/2012 2:18 pm

Hey acne.org! So since I began using bp on ' selected ' areas of my skin I have noticed that it has become a lot more prone to scarring.. whenever I get a spot in that area! I might add that I did not pop nor touch it to encourage it to scar in anyway in fact I remember icing the hell out of it to take away the inflamination which worked really good but nope im plagued with indentations in only the area I was using bp. any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 12/05/2012 2:21 pm

I mean, try using a high antioxidant moisturizer (grapeseed oil) to protect your skin naturally. Also take vitamins such as A, E and zinc (essential for healing). Bump up your intake of omega 3 fatty acids and water. Other than this there is not much you can do because BP DOES increase the scarring of the skin. It's a very harsh chemical. It sucks because its so bad for you, but, it DOES work and cleared me completley

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 12/05/2012 2:30 pm

I haven't seen any scientific evidence that bp increases scarring, but if your skin is overly dried out and not hydrated well it doesn't heal as nicely. Make sure you are being generous with your moisturizer and use extra drops of jojoba oil.

MemberMember
(@relentless-rasta)

Posted : 12/05/2012 4:20 pm

I mean, try using a high antioxidant moisturizer (grapeseed oil) to protect your skin naturally. Also take vitamins such as A, E and zinc (essential for healing). Bump up your intake of omega 3 fatty acids and water. Other than this there is not much you can do because BP DOES increase the scarring of the skin. It's a very harsh chemical. It sucks because its so bad for you, but, it DOES work and cleared me completley

Yeah im thinking it just makes the skin super sensitive so can scar from spots very easy makes sense i guess. il give the grapeseed oil a try 🙂