Notifications
Clear all

Simple Spotless Skin

MemberMember
(@doffy90)

Posted : 07/22/2011 2:39 pm

Has anyone had any experience with this product line? I noticed that they do not have a toner nor a

cleansing mask which strikes me as odd.

After doing a little research (if you even can call it research) I noticed that some of the products (if not all) have several ingredients that causes irritation and/or acne according to [Removed]. The ingredients are: Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil & Corn Starch Modified.

On their website they claim: "NO PERFUME, NO COLOUR

NO UNNECESSARY INGREDIENTS so it won't upset your skin". How can they do that when it's proven that those ingredients care irritation/acne.

MemberMember
(@doffy90)

Posted : 07/22/2011 3:15 pm

I just compared Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash & Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash and found something interesting. All of the ingredients are exactly the same except for Pantolactone, Citric Acid which is contained in Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash and not the other one. Citric Acid is primarily used to adjust the pH level of products and so far I've found no information about Pantolactone.

Why on earth would they have 2 different product lines when the ingredients are the exact same! Things like this makes me frustrated.

MemberMember
(@shanazaktar)

Posted : 04/12/2014 10:39 am

I find this face wash works really well with my acne. At first I wasn't so keen on it because I thought it dried out my skin a little but i'll put that down to other products that I had used on my face. Since I started using it again it has made vast improvements to my skin and I am pretty pleased with it. I would really recommend this product seeing as it worked well on my skin whilst it is really hard to find a product that actually works on my stubborn skin.