Notifications
Clear all

Double Spaced

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 04/17/2015 12:51 pm

At some point (it was probably a long time ago, my activity dropped off) posts changed from nicely formatted to having a LOT of space in between line and paragraphs.

For example, my old looks normal and how I see it in the post editor...single space with a normal amount of space between paragraphs.

Now anything I post is almost double spaced with an obscene amount of space between paragraphs. It makes it REALLY difficult to read and makes long posts really long. (Especially on a mobile device or tablet!)

Why the change?

Yes, I can format all my posts with line breaks only instead of paragraphs, but that makes it hard to read in the post editor and it only reduces the paragraph space. It doesn't fix the weird double-spaced line formatting.

It is also forcing full paragraph breaks in my signature...

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 04/19/2015 9:00 pm

Yeah, I've also been having some formatting issues.

On my tablet, I'm not allowed to "paste" anything on my text document on acne.org. I can paste anywhere else, though. Also, after I've typed a post, I'll click the "Post/Save/Submit" button, and strange symbols will appear. I will post an example when I get to a PC, because I can't paste here on my tablet...

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 04/20/2015 2:19 pm

Interesting. Thanks guys. I'll have my programmers look into this. I agree the spacing seems a little too much. I'll also have them look into the tablet issue.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 04/21/2015 1:54 am

Interesting. Thanks guys. I'll have my programmers look into this. I agree the spacing seems a little too much. I'll also have them look into the tablet issu

Interesting. Thanks guys. I'll have my programmers look into this. I agree the spacing seems a little too much. I'll also have them look into the tablet issue.

n

NVM. I switched browser and now everything work. Internet Explorer acts funny with cookies, so anyone with issues, switch.

MemberMember
(@dollah-singh)

Posted : 04/23/2015 10:06 am

Hi,

There was some missing configuration on the website.

I have found that and fixed the double spacing issues.

Please try again and do not hesitate to contact me if you still have same problem.

Regards,

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 04/24/2015 12:30 pm

Thanks Dollah!

It's back to normal now.