Notifications
Clear all

Cetaphil Question

MemberMember
(@acnef1ghter)

Posted : 04/28/2005 5:11 pm

It says you can leave it on or rinse it off... Which Should I do? This product is supposed to be great and I got it today... Please tell me...

MemberMember
(@acnef1ghter)

Posted : 04/28/2005 5:25 pm

Anyone? Leave on for acne or rinse off?

MemberMember
(@cannibal-0x)

Posted : 04/28/2005 5:39 pm

I use it whenever I take a shower, so I rinse it off. It works well for me, makes my skin feel really smooth and does a pretty good job cleansing it as well.

MemberMember
(@snippy)

Posted : 04/28/2005 6:04 pm

I rinse

MemberMember
(@i_hate_acne)

Posted : 04/28/2005 6:04 pm

I got Cetaphil too and I dont really feel like it's cleaning my skin well enough, probably because it's so gentle. Anyway, I guess if you wanna more clean feeling, then wash it off. But if you wanna more moisturizing feeling, then dont use any water and wipe it off with a soft face cloth.

MemberMember
(@rie)

Posted : 04/28/2005 10:59 pm

i always have and still do rinse. getting used to the fact that my new skin cleanser was like thick water was weird enough to get used to, let alone not even rinsing! back to the point - i had success with rinsing it off.

MemberMember
(@fukcacne)

Posted : 04/28/2005 11:04 pm

I used both of the cetephil cleansers for about a week a piece, and ended up liking the cleanser for normal to oily skin much more. I'm not sure why, but it seems to clean my face better.

Though when using the gentle cleanser I didn't need to apply as much moisturizer after using bp.

MemberMember
(@sarjaner)

Posted : 12/04/2014 7:22 pm

I would like to get more votes for rinsing off vs. patting off with a washcloth. I'm not sure which is better