Will this still wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Will this still work?

MemberMember
(@sandrah-hlongwane)

Posted : 01/12/2020 5:04 pm

Hi! hope someone can reply to my question. Ive been using pro-active products to treat my acne but I stopped for like two years & Ive been using nothing except just regular soaps (dove). My face have been ok breakout wise but I have dead skin since Im not on any face regimen. I saw the acne.org products & I thought let me use them as my face regimen products, my face is sensitive to any regular face products, it doesnt respond. Will using acne.orgbe ok since Im really not treating acne but looking to clear my skin of dull dead skin?Has anyone used it just as a normal cleaning & taking care of theirskin face? & not necessarily acne? People look good using this products I must say. Hopefully someone has been in my position & this product has helped them. Looking forward to reading your response. Thank you

Sandra

MemberMember
(@tristabass89)

Posted : 01/13/2020 3:04 pm

I would never use the regimen unless its to clear acne - its very drying and aggressive and unless you want to clear acne it doesn't make sense to use it. Its made to clear acne, nothing else. Perhaps just try a gentle exfoliant because you face is so sensitive.

MemberMember
(@sandrah-hlongwane)

Posted : 01/16/2020 9:56 pm

Thank you so much, I was not sure if anyone would reply but thank you. Ill check around to see what can work or just continue & use pro active.