Cleanser and moistu...

Notifications
Clear all

Cleanser and moisturizer

MemberMember
(@joaquinakarol)

Posted : 07/04/2017 9:49 pm

I don't think my acne is bad enough to use the bp, but I do have stubborn acne. Will the cleanser and moisturizer be able to clear me up or do I need the bp.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/06/2017 3:05 pm

The Regimen products are effective only when used in combination with one another. To get clear you absolutely must use all three Regimen products including:

1. The Acne.org Cleanser

2. The Acne.org Treatment

3. The Acne.org Moisturizer

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

MemberMember
(@camevans)

Posted : 07/09/2017 4:15 am

@joaquinakarolHey,

I started the regimen about 4 months ago and was using all three, my skin went crazy dry n flaky etc. etc. from the treatment, so just decided to use the cleanser & moisturiser and it seems to be working! I was actually going to post a comment on here asking if its worth it to add in the treatment if the cleanser and moisturiser are already doing a fairly good job because Im worried it will flare it up and aggravate what seems to be positively improving my skin so maybe give just the cleanser & moisturiser a go for a bit??..