Notifications
Clear all

Should I Quit

MemberMember
(@lawrence1)

Posted : 07/03/2017 6:11 pm

Hey guys,

So I've been on a regimen-type treatment for around a month now, and I'm very unhappy so far. I break out and clear up back and forth, and I look considerably worse than I did when I started. I have pictures that show what I'm dealing with right now. Every few days I get new pimples, and some times these red bumps that just last for several weeks and never come to a head or go down. It's so disappointing, because I thought with my mild acne that I could get it under control in a month or so. I know that acne treatments take time to work, but I just feel like my face has been worse off. I know my acne isn't too bad, but it just feels out of control. And it seems to only be on one side of my face, and I can't figure out why. I've also been using a BP wash on my shoulders (I have severe acne on one of my shoulders) and back for over a month, with not that much success. Should I give it maybe another 4 weeks and see what happens? Is it normal to be purging/breaking out like this?

I've decided to buy Dan's BP online (I've been using store-bought one so far that has a moisturizer in it, so maybe that makes it ineffective), and I'll get it in a few days. I'll be using a cetaphil gentle cleanser, Dan's BP, then Neutrogena gentle skin moisturizer. Does anyone have better suggestions for a moisturizer? I heard people had issues with Dan's, so I don't know. But I break out easily from most moisturizers, so I'm nervous. 

IMG_7967.PNG

IMG_7968.PNG

IMG_7969.PNG

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/06/2017 3:02 pm

Hi Lawrence1,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.

MemberMember
(@leahh0805)

Posted : 07/09/2017 12:27 pm

your skin looks really goodi don't know what the problem is, lol