Notifications
Clear all

Just Purchased

MemberMember
(@chloe-seaton)

Posted : 04/20/2017 12:07 pm

I have just purchased my Acne.org regimen kit and its in the process of being shipped to me. This is my last chance at clearing my acne. I have been through 4 courses of Roaccutane. And that was what i relied to for a clear face for over 3 years. But now my acne is still breaks out before my menstrual cycle and I still take Roaccutane. Does this help clear hormonal acne in particular break outs before periods? The success stories kind of seem too good to be true and I'm scared about pinning my hopes on this product. Fingers crossed this will help.

MemberMember
(@wehrlebird21)

Posted : 04/20/2017 6:13 pm

Obviously can't speak on behalf of hormonal breakouts from a period...lol. However, i can tell you that the Regimen helps clear all types of acne. I've been on it for over a year and while I still struggle with some shiny skin from the products and dry and flaky skin here and there, I do not break out at all like I used to. A few pimples here and there, but hey you can't stop them all. Try it out and stay on it for at least 8 weeks to give your skin time to adjust to the products. I use the AHA which you can use after about a month when your skin is used to the routine. I do not use the moisturizer anymore as it wasn't very moisturizing and felt like it made my skin extra shiny. I use vanicream lite lotion. Definitely recommend using the products exactly as recommended though at least at first. Remember to be very gentle, don't pick your skin, etc etc. Best of luck Chloe.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/20/2017 7:20 pm

Why are you relying on cosmetic/treatments alone?

surely you should change your lifestyle,habits and diet that also contribute perhaps to your condition?

you can do more,you can be more.if you contribute all the time to the condition then what do yoy think a treatment will do.fight it from inside as well as outside.
:)